Rate Christmas 2015 - sex wise :)

0/10 I'm single, I've lost my bullet and broken my vibe. It's a sad state of affairs over here

3/10 - bought silk basque, briefs, and stockings for wife from Figleaves Erotique section.

Just waiting for the visitors to go so I, sorry, my wife, no me actually, can enjoy them.

I am really enjoying this break and sex has been wonderful and fulfilling although we haven't done any roleplays as such yet. These will follow later in the holiday with a possibility of one on Monday as our lad will be out for the day.

Sòooooooooooooooo

It's now a 9

God we suck !! Lol

I wish someone would ;-)

Ozz wrote:

God we suck !! Lol

That was us a few weeks ago when we were both too knackered from work.

He gives me a seeing to now and then but he never satisfies me..I don't think he can or ever will.
I know I'm insatiable but he's big and gets knackered so I always play afterwards too cos I just want more!

Ozz wrote:

He gives me a seeing to now and then but he never satisfies me..I don't think he can or ever will.
I know I'm insatiable but he's big and gets knackered so I always play afterwards too cos I just want more!

Most women can go on for much longer.I have to make up the deficit using toys .My woman takes ages in getting warmed up and therefore foreplay and plenty of it is essential.We tend to do everything at a slow pace.It takes us most of the evening to get a couple of items of clothing removed!

The main thing is that we both enjoy what we do and are both satisfied at the end.

mysteron wrote:

Ozz wrote:

Yours is a loving full filling relationship though! You two really dig each other and that's awesome my friend x

Most women can go on for much longer.I have to make up the deficit using toys .My woman takes ages in getting warmed up and therefore foreplay and plenty of it is essential.We tend to do everything at a slow pace.It takes us most of the evening to get a couple of items of clothing removed!

The main thing is that we both enjoy what we do and are both satisfied at the end.

0 for me, not had any at all. Solo play is about a 5 ![](upload://dUjl5r0XPBm5YPOcvcCYHoarA0P.gif)

I would say an 8; practiced my massage on OH and it seemed to work. Will study today to see if I can get a higher mark

0/10 for me the my gf is going though some serious time atm she's got to have a potential life changing operation early in 2016 so we haven't really done anything sexually for about 4 weeks as the pressure of next year is getting to much, so I understand that she's not really in the mood for sex etc

0 no action 😭

10/10 simply cause my OH was there it can't be anything less if we spend Xmas together. I did buy her some lingerie from LH and then 2 days after Xmas I bought some more which she is unaware of yet. Had people round which hampers any other stuff but still .. good :)

0 unfortunatly for sex however a lot has happened to do with relations so a 10 for that

5/10 for the sex ... didn't do as much as we'd like, no sexy gifts and then the monthly arrives for me :(

but 10/10 for Christmas in general as we moved in together this year so our first proper christmas together in our own home :)

Unfortunately neither me nor the OH had no naughty toys or lingerie. Sex wise Christmas day was FAB 11/10!! This seemed to be my sextra Christmas prezzie! It had been a fantasy for me to submit to her.

We snuck off upstairs left the elder kids watching TV while younger two were in bed and we were like two teenagers on heat!!! It was so intense and she climaxed in what seemed to be lightening speed after she made me go down on her!! After that I got a good flogging and paddling with

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=21800 and http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30775

The following night we improvised with an old belt as a restraint and her nightie as a make shift blindfold and she had the best nights teasing for a while followed by a great long drawn out oral session where I made her a quivering wreck!

Needless to say were both hoping NYE goes off with a bang!!!

I think I will be raising the score again . Our son has just decided to go out with his new gf and going to the Trafford Shopping Centre . This will leave me and the Mrs all alone.

I think we will be putting that Lovehoney Colleti Secretaries uniform through its paces.

Yep done our first role play for quite some time. Went really well and managed to confuse the emotions of my Mrs as she was tearful from the spanking with the riding crop (her choice) and happy at the same time especially when she was taken from behind.

So its a 11 from me ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

INFINITY AND BEYOND!!!!!

23 years together, it's getting dirtier, randier, anywhere, everywhere, and she loves me more now than ever and we're still best friends.

Top year for sex !!!!! Roll on 2016.