recession-proof fun and games

So we're all looking for ways to save money at the moment, and I can't argue that the various "budget" sex toys that LH sells are a good way to do that and have fun at the same time, but what if you can't afford (or justify!) spending more money, what options are there for having fun?

I thought I'd create a thread for us all to share our ideas and I'll propose the first one to get us started...

One of the games I've played in the past is "sexy chess". The rules are as follows:

You will need:

• 1 x Chess Set
  • Your imagination
  • Any "items" you feel appropriate...

To play:

Set up the chess board as standard and start to play according to the normal rules. When a playing peice is taken, the attacking side (just took the piece) gets to choose an action for the defending (just lost the piece) side to carry out.

As a guide, you could assign a value to each of the playing pieces so the action required when a pawn is taken is far less risque than if the Queen had been captured, for example:

• White takes a black pawn - Black is required to kiss any part of white's exposed flesh as desired by white for at least 30 seconds
  • Black takes a white knight - White must remove an item of clothing of black's choosing, it does not have to be presently visible.
  • White takes a black castle - Black must move as normal, then masturbate without orgasming as instructed (toy/finger etc.) by White whilst White completes their turn (White will probably take quite some time over this next move... )

You get the idea...

The great thing about this game is that the more turned on you are, the more likely you are to make mistakes and therefore the more tasks you have to carry out making you more turned on etc. etc. etc.

I keep thinking about creating a Chess Clock which fires off a vibrator whilst it is your turn, making you move quicker to avoid your brain becoming scrambled - of course the longer it takes you to move, the more your brain surrenders to the feeling and the less you concentrate on the game so the the more tasks you loose etc.

Anyone else got any ideas?

Holy crud, that sounds like fun!

Umm, umm... any ideas.... I KNOW: TWISTER! You don't even need to do much: you just grind against each other in weird positions!

If you google erotic monopoly or something similar you'll find various re-worked sets of rules that turn the heat up when you play as a couple. I especially like these...

- when sent to jail, wear handcuffs until released

- if you land on the Electric Company, use a vibrator on your partner for 5 minutes

- passionately kiss when you throw a double or land on the same square

There are all sorts of possibilities if you replace the Chance and Community Chest cards with tasks of your own. And penalties / forfeits for landing on properties with houses or hotels can get more explicit the more the property is worth.

There are endless variations I guess

Ginger Ninja Minge wrote:

Holy crud, that sounds like fun!

Umm, umm... any ideas.... I KNOW: TWISTER! You don't even need to do much: you just grind against each other in weird positions!

As a teen I spent many a drunken night playing STRIP TWISTER... Ah, those were the days...

Basically every time you have a wobble you have to remove an item of clothing and do another shot... Great fun!

I wish I was 17 again...!

Holy crud, even more fun! I wish I was more sexually active rather than repressed. I usually see sex games like these as lame, but these are actually sounding like so much fun!

Also, Carousel, it took me an absurd while to realise that strip Twister would end up with someone naked. That would be rather fun.

there's tonnes of drinking games you could alter to be strip games

Ginger Ninja Minge wrote:

Holy crud, even more fun! I wish I was more sexually active rather than repressed. I usually see sex games like these as lame, but these are actually sounding like so much fun!

Also, Carousel, it took me an absurd while to realise that strip Twister would end up with someone naked. That would be rather fun.

I'm now single for the first time in about 11 years, so me thinks I shall be buying the Twister game and inviting some 'friends' round!!!

I'm sure I've even seen a Twister duvet cover somewhere, but of course, that's spending more money which is the complete opposite point of this thread!

Well, I guess it beats buying the game if you haven't got it already... at least you've made your way to the bed! Super kinky...

sweetlove666 wrote:

there's tonnes of drinking games you could alter to be strip games

There are, however I was trying to deliberately avoid the "truth or dare" style games here as they tend to be "let's get wasted and f**k", as opposed to "let's play a game and see where it leads" - the second has the potential to be far more romantic/sensual IMHO.

A few years ago I purchased an "sexy monopoly" game for the computer and the biggest issue was that the actions which came with it were either too reserved or too far from our comfort zone. You also needed to have the computer on etc. and so we've only played it twice in five years and both of those were the first month we owned it.

I like the idea of the smartie game, one thing that has just popped into my mind is a version of "battleships" where everytime you sink you opponents boat, you opponent has to "go down with all hands" () - where and how could be related to the size of your vessel and all you need is a pen and paper to play the game!

I'm sure there are plenty more "traditional" games that tis forum has the ability to pervert...

Who's next?

"Go fish" could take on a whole new meaning....

Bump - any more ideas?

I love these idea's next weekend on our own we are getting the chess and monoploy out

Me and my OH just came up with this game, sadly she is away at the minute but can't wait to play it. This game if roughly based on the drinking game ring of fire, if anyone knows what that is. Players wear what they like, can start naked, in lingerie or just a t-shirt whatever they feel sexy in.

You will need:-

1x deck of playing cards
1x cup/mug/glass
1x pen
4x pieces of paper

You place the cup in the middle of the table/bed/floor and spread the cards around the cup face down. You then take it in turns to pick a card, each card meaning the following things.

Ace - Kiss partner for one minute
2 - Kiss partner for two minutes
3 - Kiss partner for three minutes
4 - Girl does a ladance for their partner (5 mins)
5 - Guy gives a massage to their partner (5 mins)
6 - Player must masturbate, without orgasm, whilst their partner watches and instructs (5mins)
7 - Girl gives blowjob, no orgasm allowed (5 mins)
8 - Guy goes down on girl, no orgasm allowed (5 mins)
9 - Player uses a toy of their choosing on their partner (5 mins)
10 - Player uses only their hand on their partner in any way they want (5 mins)
Jack - Player kisses any part of their partners body, excluding lips (5 mins)
Queen - Player talks dirty to their partner, describing in detail what they would do to them (5 mins)
King - Player writes a sex position on one of the pieces of paper and places it in the cup (so their partner can't see) once the game is completed a position is chosen and that is what position the couple start having sex in.

This is more tended to what we like but could easily be changed to suit different couples. Hope you all enjoy it, I can't wait til i do.

Would love to hear if anyone has any variations or thoughts on the game.

Enjoy Y x

Yorkshire, this sounds like a great idea, can't wait to see what the gf thinks of this (although I'm sure she'll be just as eager!)

Happy to help Shaft :) hope you both enjoy