Rechargable Toys?

I was wondering what rabbit is best? As i get though way to many batteries and its time i got a new toy! i love the rotating/throbbing kind of toys.

The cheaper the better because im pretty much broke out but im prepared to spend a little more than normal asap for the right product.

:)

ps: the quieter the better too. I've been looking through reviews and there are just so many i got lost! Im so new to this!

Another thread!!
Cheap, rechargeable & quiet don't go hand in hand I'm afraid.

Agree with sum. Youre better off saving for a decent toy.

The love honey happy rabbit 2 is probably the cheapest quality toy, and if you subscribe to the emails you occasionally get offers so if you wait until you get a 10 or 20% off code then its even better!

I havent seen any rechargable luxury vibes that rotate or throb in the same way the cheaper jelly vibes do, however they have pulsating vibes that are so strong they have a similar effect.

Again quieter is a bit of an individual perspective. Rechargeable vibes are powerful so tend to be naturally loud (even the ones marketted as whisper quiet do have a sound to them) but you have to expect that. I wouldnt say they are much louder than cheap battery vibes though as they can have that loud buzzy/rattling and whirring sound.

I would also wait till there's a 20/25% off offer on and buy a happy rabbit 2. I don't have one of the new ones but the old one is really good powerful and quite. So I know the new ones will be amazing.

I love the Tracey Cox rechargeable rabbit (http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30574) which is £34.99 on it's own or it works out at £25 if you get it in the 3 for £75 deal. It's very quiet - I'm very sensitive to noise and can't tolerate noisy toys - and the silicone is the same quality as my LELO and Je Joue toys. You can check out my review if you want more detailed info and if you don't like it you can always return it.

The only thing is it doesn't rotate or throb. The Swan rabbits do, but they're almost £100 so not very budget friendly.

Sum Sub wrote:

Another thread!!
Cheap, rechargeable & quiet don't go hand in hand I'm afraid.

I think sum sub is right. The more expensive the quieter they are it seems, maybe be patient and save up a bit and get a toy that will tick all your boxes. I know what it's like though when you just want to buy everything when you first start out but get the basics, enjoy what you have, then over time work out what is best and what stuff you like then reinvest in a better quality one,

Just got a 25% off email now seems the perfect time to buy it?

*goes straight to emails*!

Ruby Red Slippers wrote:

I love the Tracey Cox rechargeable rabbit (http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30574) which is £34.99 on it's own or it works out at £25 if you get it in the 3 for £75 deal. It's very quiet - I'm very sensitive to noise and can't tolerate noisy toys - and the silicone is the same quality as my LELO and Je Joue toys. You can check out my review if you want more detailed info and if you don't like it you can always return it.

The only thing is it doesn't rotate or throb. The Swan rabbits do, but they're almost £100 so not very budget friendly.

+1 I totally agree - this is a great rabbit vibe :) xx

Why not just get a toy you fancy and then get yourself a charger and batteries, far more econoical as you can get high capacity rechargeables now quite cheap, my wife has duracell 2500mah rechargeables in her rabbit and they easily give 2 hours run time, batteries were £6 for 4 x AA, also got the AAA rechargeables batteries for the tracey cox toys etc, chargers are around £5 from the likes of home and bargains. Also there are some good deals on chargers with batteries for around £10 if you shop around. A lot cheaper than buying batteries and also gives you the option of swapping the batteries to other toys etc.

I have the Happy Rabbit and I can say it is very good. I am pretty sure the Happy Rabbit 2 will be even better! And with the 25% off email deal it is a real bargain!

Ruby Red Slippers wrote:

I was looking at that one :) i really want one of the LELO ones but one day :) Thank you so much im gonna go check your reviews out :)

Thank you for you help everyone :) I'm getting though like £30 worth of batteries a week so im trying to think along the lines of in the long run it will be much cheaper

JM88 i freaking LOVE throbbing ones more than thrusting! im so excited!!

And hot dog.... i laughed hard at that...

I DIDNT EVEN THINK about the email idea though! on that!!!

:)

Red Ruby Slippers...I AM GETTING THE TRACEY COX RABBIT!!! Your review was amazing and the toy sounds fantastic :)

Woohoo!! I'm sure you'll love it! Don't make any plans for a few days after you get it though as you won't want to leave the house! 

Ruby Red Slippers wrote:

Woohoo!! I'm sure you'll love it! Don't make any plans for a few days after you get it though as you won't want to leave the house!

Ahahahah yup...i know that feeling. Thats what happened the first time i got my rocks off bullet too!

I have my basket all ready sorted i just need to wait till pay day next week and i can get it sent out :)

And maybe a gifting item too :) im in a giving mood :)

powys wrote:

Why not just get a toy you fancy and then get yourself a charger and batteries, far more econoical as you can get high capacity rechargeables now quite cheap, my wife has duracell 2500mah rechargeables in her rabbit and they easily give 2 hours run time, batteries were £6 for 4 x AA, also got the AAA rechargeables batteries for the tracey cox toys etc, chargers are around £5 from the likes of home and bargains. Also there are some good deals on chargers with batteries for around £10 if you shop around. A lot cheaper than buying batteries and also gives you the option of swapping the batteries to other toys etc.

i've seen a number of times that rechargables aren't recommended in toys because they are slightly bigger than regular alkaline batteries and can get stuck inside

I'm sure I've read somewhere before that rechargeable batteries aren't good to use in your toys. Not sure where or why though.

Lovehoney have 2 guides about batteries:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/blog/2010/10/07/lovehoney-guide-to-batteries/

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/blog/2008/06/21/batteries-sex-toys-vibrators/

They both advise against using rechargeable batteries! Hope this helps ^^.

Ah maybe this is where I've seen it then! Good old Lovehoney!