Recommendations

Hey everyone!

My husband and I have a few nights child free coming up and want to make the most of it. Can anyone recommend any sex toys to explore? Thank you!

3 Likes

You’ll get more (and better) recommendations with a little more information.

1. Do you have any toys in use already, or is this a first time entry?
  2. What are your favorite positions or activities to engage in?
  3. Any experience with or interest in exploring BDSM play? (see question 1)
  4. How is your sex life and discussion of it already? (would this be an out of the blue introduction, or have you communicated fantasies/desires/curiosities to each other?)

Happy to provide lots of recommendations, depending on your answers!

3 Likes

I agree with @LRLRL folk could recommend loads of things but nee to know what she / he has already and will be taking with them. Will the toys be for both of you to use @AdventurousC

It’s hard to give an example with so little details but if your both beginners or even used a few sex toys in the past together. You can’t really go wrong with this bundle, me and my other half had so much fun with it and I think it’s a bargain for the price. I’ve done a review for it, if you wanted to read more in depth.

2 Likes

Wands, glass dildos, vibrators…

There’s many recommendations for toys to explore, but as others mentioned, need a little more info. Wanting vibes? electrostim? cuffs? whips? Toys for him or her? clit? internal? nipples? bum fun? first time toys or extreme?
World is your oyster, to get decent recommendations, will need to be a little more specific around what looking to explore with the toys

Squirty cream!