recycling other items along with vibes

I was looking for an answer to my recycling question but all I could find on the forums was stuff from at least 3 years ago so I dunno how relevent it still is.

Basically I was going to be sending in some old vibes to be recyled in the rabbit amnesty but most stuff I have is quite small so was thinking about filling the box with other electric/battery powered stuff I don't need. Is this still ok? Would be small stuff like mini speakers/headphones and such. I just want to get as much as I can in one box so that it gets more value out of postage!

What are some things other people have sent in that isn't sex toy related?

kitty29 wrote:

I was looking for an answer to my recycling question but all I could find on the forums was stuff from at least 3 years ago so I dunno how relevent it still is.

Basically I was going to be sending in some old vibes to be recyled in the rabbit amnesty but most stuff I have is quite small so was thinking about filling the box with other electric/battery powered stuff I don't need. Is this still ok? Would be small stuff like mini speakers/headphones and such. I just want to get as much as I can in one box so that it gets more value out of postage!

What are some things other people have sent in that isn't sex toy related?

Hey kitty29 

That's totally fine! Please feel free to send back any small electrical equippment and we'll dispose of them responsibly along with your toy/s. 

Wev've been sent all sorts in the past, including a toaster and an iron! (Sod sending that in the post though!) 

I can just imagine the parcel now and rabbit sandwiched in between an toaster and iron.