Redheads have more fun?

The OH and I were chatting a few days ago and on the spur of the moment I though I would have a random Google, as you do.

I started typing in the title of this thread and behold! Clever old Google suggested just what I was going to put, so clearly a common search.

Why is it that photographers and writers tend to cast redheads as cheeky, daring, etc etc??

An empty pigeonhole or more to it?

Am i classed as a redhead??? Even though mines out of a bottle, lol xx

i used to date a red head.... good times :o)

Always had a soft spot for redheads ... erm perhaps that should be hard spot!

The gingerer the better!

Funnily enough I used to dye my hair red many moons ago (early 20s) and am debating doing it again (early 30s) but wondered if I'd feel confident enough nowadays... I said to the OH it might bring out my inner sass and I might go on top more LOL

Columbus, have you seen my hair? lol xx

I always wanted red hair when I was a kid - we had a beautiful teacher who had 'blonde with red bits' hair...looked lovely and wanted her hair ever since!

I'm a natural blonde, can't really complain, I was blessed with pretty good hair.

Ax

No! I can see the very end of it in your pic... !!

Morbidia wrote:

You have amazing hair - I want your hair!

Ax

I have to admit that when it comes to ... unwinding, I've always been colour blind!

It's what's under the hair that counts.

Columbus wrote:

No! I can see the very end of it in your pic... !!

look in my other pics on my profile, and i hope you'll be impressed ;) x

I actually have a red dye ready in the house. A lot of my friends now I've met over the last 2-3 years so they've only known me with natural dark brown hair though. I think if I did it bright red some would be like "Why have you done that...?" I know I'm doing it for me, but still... I might go red for Christmas!

AdnaW wrote:

Morbidia wrote:

You have amazing hair - I want your hair!

Ax

Aww thankies! Mwah, loves ya for saying that ;) x

Oh, I just looked! Very nice!!

Columbus wrote:

Oh, I just looked! Very nice!!

Red hair is teh shit, you must dye it red again ^_^

Ah nice profile pic! Hmm, maybe I will...

thanks AA, was super chuffed with that outfit

Inside I'm a redhead, but it's just too painful to keep it up. So I'll stick with my snow on the roof (plus it clashes with my new green face).

Having said that, I did go red elsewhere for a spell

I've had three ginger girlfriends over the years. All very different caracters but all very very hot in bed!

sexy7 wrote:

I've had three ginger girlfriends over the years. All very different caracters but all very very hot in bed!

Oh no! You said the "g" word - *dons tin hat and dives behind the sandbags*