Reluctant spanker

Yeah @Serpentwand

Think that’s why he stopped too his hand was smarting…:wave::wave:

But skin on skin feels so much more intimate to me…proper spanking.

4 Likes

Hey welcome to the forum :nerd_face: I can understand from his side why he can’t get head around it which as he loves you they wouldn’t want to hurt you, but also I know the sense from your side too in how pleasing it can be which is why it’s best to try get a mutual balance going… maybe talk about having a safe word so he knows there won’t be any misunderstanding if was to indulge in what you want.

I’d expect his big worry is not wanting it to be seen as abuse.

1 Like

@grace hello and welcome to the forum :blush::upside_down_face::blush:
My OH loves to be spanked sometimes quite hard usually until it’s not so comfortable to sit haha
You must talk this through as already mentioned and keep talking if it’s a no then sadly for you it’s a no you must respect wishes always
Keep smiling :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

My OH doesn’t have qualms about it as we both spank each other with our hands on the bum quite a lot throughout the day, though it’s in a playful way :wink: In the bedroom I do prefer him to use a paddle though as I much enjoy that more broad impact (though he could use his hand for days if he wanted as he has a lot of calluses form his work), though it has to be during a slower session for us for it to be brought out so I recently bought a silicone paddle and it works great to use on myself :drooling_face: However, this is all in good fun and for arousal, not for punishments sake :sweat_smile: I think you should think about what @Calie has said above, as it almost seems like you want it as a form of corporal punishment :sweat_smile: And as others have said, communication is key, and if it really makes him feel too uncomfortable then you’ll just have to respect that :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

I love my OH’s bum and would love to spank her. However she had an ex who used to spank her every time they had sex and she tells me not to as it reminds her of him.
Disappointing, still lots of other things to enjoy :blush:

3 Likes

I love my GF to spank me. Last week we had fun time and I was bent over bedroom unit wearing a tiny g string. She spanked me hard with a leather paddle. It was really nice. I have just ordered the LH cane. I think she will use it on me. She doesn’t like to be spanked but she loves doing it to me.

3 Likes