Do you remember your first toy?

Does anyone here remember their first toy they used or purchased.

Mrs MG93 and I was a little bullet Vibrator. We are moving in to bigger and better toys now. But I think we will always have our first one tucked away on
In the drawer and will still more than likely use it quite frequently. I think it’s a must, I mean it’s the one piece that started this whole kink

6 Likes

:joy: £5 ** COMPETITOR ** bullet a friend bought me as a joke gift when I started seeing my other half after being single for a while due to a previous bad breakup. Dunno why she waited :joy: could probably have done with it when I was single.

@Lovehoney_Brenna sorry didn’t realise it was against the rules to put the other places name :see_no_evil:

4 Likes

yes a white plastic 8 inch battery operated vibrator how I have moved on can’t get enough of them

2 Likes

Me and my wife got a rabbit vibrator when they first became popular but hardly ever used it together. Want to start building up a toy collection now we’ve discovered LH!

1 Like

Yes! Ugly looking “lady finger” vibe, must have worked though I remember getting one for my friends birthday present too! :joy:

2 Likes

Pink rampant rabbit from a well know high street store… influenced by that famous episode of Sex and the City! :rofl:

3 Likes

A horrible rigid plastic battery operated vibrator from a certain sunday newspaper back in the 80’s…:scream:

4 Likes

This was my first sex toy purchase! I’ve got rid of many sex toys since but have always kept this one. I can’t remember the last time I used it (we’re talking years!) but it’s worth keeping for old times sake :yum:

4 Likes

This was one that I tried with my wife early on
https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14099

1 Like

Snap! (I think!). Mine was rechargeable, though. Did it begin (and end :joy:) with an ‘O’? @anon64594502

2 Likes

The newspaper? No…

My first one was the Durex Intense Delight Bullet, I snuck off to boots to buy it and felt really guilty, it turned out to be rubbish though :joy:

Even though it claimed to be ABS plastic I could never get my period blood stains out of it so I had to throw it away

1 Like

Yes, one of the rocket shaped rigid ones from a certain high street store on a naughty weekend in Blackpool! Also bought a stretchy latex type zip up body, that a few weeks ago we found whilst having a sort out, not worn for about 30 years…it had persished! :joy:

3 Likes

@CurvyJilly The toy! Not sure if I am allowed to name it: Omax?

1 Like

Sorry I can’t remember but it was more than 30 years ago now…:rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Lady finger here too :rofl:

A fleshlight! :smile:

2 Likes

Hmm…I think it was a glittery pink jelly vibrating dildo that I went to buy with my boyfriend in store. Cheap as chips. I didn’t find it that impressive and is probably one of the reasons why I didn’t bother with sex toys until way later in life.

Mine was a horrible beige/fleshy pink coloured rigid plastic 8 inch vibrator. It had a daft twist mechanism for turning the speed up that quite often resulted in the whole thing coming open and the massive batteries (those great big C type ones) would go rolling about the bed ! And don’t get me started on the noise !
My OH bought it from the sex shop in town, it used have all the windows covered up in case anyone was offended by the sheer sight of the place but it made it look even more seedy :rofl:

4 Likes

@wildflower that sounds very much like our first one! How things have advanced!

1 Like