Returning to forum - anyone I know still here?

Hello there. Been off the forums for quite some time. Feeling adventurous again so thought I'd drop by.

Wondered if anyone I used to be friends with still here? If not I look forwards meeting some new ones!

Hello, welcome back. I'm new since you were last on here. 😀

Hello, I've been here 2 years, but don't recognise your name, welcome back :)

Hi and welcome back :)

Thanks everyone. Nice to see its as friendly as ever!

Hi I joined in jan.. Welcome back have fun xx

I was last here in 2012! Blimey how time flies.

Hi there and welcome back :) x

Hi and welcome back!

Hi GlamRockChick, Scorpius12 and lustyjoy. Thank you and hope to chat to you in the forum!

Welcome back :)

I'm new as well, generally mooch about reading threads on fisting and trying to understand the appeal of having someone's forearm up your arse.

Usually don't read the anal threads as it just makes me jealous that despite some gentle nudging and the occasionall finger of fun, the rusty starfish is not open to business for macspants jnr.

Sometimes post on "the what you've been listening to" thread, but that usually ends in me realising that my days of being down with the kids are over.

Often post on the "rate my avatar" thread as I am in need of strangers to validate the sexual appeal of my nipples.

macspants wrote:

I'm new as well, generally mooch about reading threads on fisting and trying to understand the appeal of having someone's forearm up your arse.

Usually don't read the anal threads as it just makes me jealous that despite some gentle nudging and the occasionall finger of fun, the rusty starfish is not open to business for macspants jnr.

Sometimes post on "the what you've been listening to" thread, but that usually ends in me realising that my days of being down with the kids are over.

Often post on the "rate my avatar" thread as I am in need of strangers to validate the sexual appeal of my nipples.

I would be most grateful if next time someone could point out the striking resemblance between my nipples and George Clooney's.

Lol macpants. You sound like me. I used to read about anal on here over the years and jaelous of all the folks doing it but one of the things that the forum came to make me understand is that they have to want it too and to have respect for them no matter what. I came to terms with it a few years back that apart from the odd close encounter with my wandering hands nothing is getting in that hole!

I'm definitely not down with the kids and couldn't give a toss!

macspants wrote:

macspants wrote:

I would be most grateful if next time someone could point out the striking resemblance between my nipples and George Clooney's.

By the way that was a response to you. The way this works is coming back to me now!

BigPoppa wrote:

I'm impressed if you still remembered your password after three years lol

Never know wrote:

BigPoppa wrote:

I'm impressed if you still remembered your password after three years lol

I didn't and my email had been closed off since too! Luckily with a few Livechat's and email its all sorted out now. Really wanted to keep my avatar name and pic in case friendly faces still around.

Still its good to see its still very friendly!

Welcome back. I have been here nearly 2 years now but I think you ceased to be active before I joined as I don't recognise the name.

No it was around 2012. Nice to meet new folks though!

Hey, welcome back to the forums, I'm floating around since August last year so I'm new to you too :) x