Review confirmation emails?

Hello all.
Just wondering if ‘Your review is now live’ emails are not happening any more.
I submitted a review about a week ago, and have seen that it has gone live, but never
got any email to say that it was up (including the usual 20% off discount for posting it).
I checked the spam folders etc., including the mail control of the filtering on the mail server
and nothing received.
I’m not bothered about the discount as I’m not planning another purchase, but was just curious
as to whether the emails are being sent, or have been canned.

All the best to everyone.

1 Like

Yes I haven’t received any of these emails for around a few months now only the initial email to confirm your email address for the review submission.

2 Likes

They’re not a thing any more now the review system has changed. I wouldn’t mind having them back though.

3 Likes

@Ian_Chimp & @k8xxx

Thanks for the replies.
I’m not overly troubled by it, just wanted to know if the emails had gone missing or not.
First review I’ve done in a while, so was expecting an email.
It would be better having them back though, if that was possible.

3 Likes

I’m missing the 20% discount that used to go with the submission of a review.

3 Likes

I do miss receiving a notification that the review has been received so I don’t need to chase them.

Or if we just had the section back where we could see all of our own reviews - that would also help.

3 Likes

I’ve been here a few months and made quite a few purchases (this may be my new addiction) and did reviews for every single item I ordered which by now is probably 30 plus items and I’ve only gotten the confirmation right afterwards to confirm its me who wrote it but nothing else after that. I didn’t even know that used to be a thing. It would be a good thing if they brought that back and also bring a better way to see all our own reviews because it’s hard to find them sometimes.

1 Like