Review failure

Slightly off topic but didn't want to start a new thread.

Does anyone else feel guilty if they write a bad review for a 'secret tester' and then the item never seems to appear for sale?

I know the whole idea is to help LH decide whether to sell something or not, but I can't help feeling although I didn't like something, someone else may have loved it but not get the chance to try.

Probably shot myself in the foot now and never get chosen for testing again lol xxxxx

Probably shot myself in the foot now and never get chosen for testing again lol xxxxx

I never blacklist or stop people testing for giving in a review that is honest.

I needed to clarify this, comments like this has led to many members thinking they are blacklisted for giving an item bad feedback.

If it is honest and justified, do not feel bad. If it was not liked it wasn't liked. 

We usually send out more than one sample, so if you never see it the general feedback was probably not great. 

Never feel guilty for your honesty, it's exactly what we need.

Sorry, I didn't mean anything by my comment - hence the lol

Me and my honesty eh? (And another lol)

Xxxxx

No I know,  but when it comes to testers people do tend to get worried about being removed. It is such a lovely privilidge and there are always concerns from members, so I just had to clarify :) 

I've never felt guilty about writing a negative review, honesty is the best policy after all. If there's aspects of the item I don't like I would express these in my review just as I would say what I do like. X

It's a nightmare when you lose a review. I've lost so many in the past now I type it up in docs and put the review on the product page.

I am always 100% honest with my reviews and never feel guilty for leaving a negative review because, when the product fails to live up to expectations the company and the consumer need to know if it's worth stocking /purchasing 👍

Argh...just lost 3 reviews after dropping a cup of tea on my laptop!!

Oh no how frustrating NN 😕💗

I'm never bothered if LH like a review of mine or not, they need feedback and yes men/women are not helping them in the long-term.

Never happened to me ....yet

I've sent a few negative reviews for testers . There's no point in saying something great if it isn't so I've been completely honest about whether a item has worked for me or whether a piece of lingerie was a good fit or not etc.
I'm sure people would rather read a truly honest review ....I know I would .

wildflower wrote:

I've sent a few negative reviews for testers . There's no point in saying something great if it isn't so I've been completely honest about whether a item has worked for me or whether a piece of lingerie was a good fit or not etc.
I'm sure people would rather read a truly honest review ....I know I would .

+1

As i see it if you are not going to be honest in your review of either a purchased item or a tester what is the point of writing it, you are not really writing it for yourself you are writing it for other potential purchasers.I have been lucky enough to test a fair few items and have had a few things that just did not do it for us and have always felt that relaying the negative points of an item is just as important as highlighting the positives and in the case of a tester probably even more important as Lovehoney are using that feedback to decide wether to stock a product or not.

Ha ha I have done this too, more than once. I have started doing like some others have said and writing it in word then copy+paste it in ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

I'm always honest in my records, I worry that people will think I'm not as I tend to write positive reviews, but I do my homework before making a purchase and read the other reviews to see if that product is right for me. I'm also easily pleased and I genuinely enjoy a bit of everything, though I haven't bought anything 'unusual' yet; I might delve into the bondage section and give it a try!!

But if I'm not satisfied with a product I'll be totally honest. No point in writing a review if it isn't truthful!