Review verification problem

I have written a couple of reviews this afternoon for items I purchased from the LH website.
As usual I received an email for each review asking me to verify my email address. Each email had a link labelled “Confirm Email Address” but when I click on these links the LH confirmation page does not load up correctly. The tab at the top of the page says “Loading” with the usual spinning circle but the page remains blank and eventually times out.

This happens using Google on a phone and a tablet and Microsoft Edge on my laptop.

I have contacted support and they suggested clearing cookies and the cache but that made no difference.

Has this happened to anyone else and if so did you find a work around?

1 Like

This has happened to me once before, but I did find that my email still verified and went through despite the error.

Maybe double check to see if it’s gone through anyway? Fingers crossed it has.

The link often takes a while for me

1 Like

I’ve not had that happen, I reviewed some things at the weekend but my verification worked ok. Maybe try it again after you’ve left it for a bit, if you’ve not already done that.

Oh yeah I’ve never been able to verify any of my reviews, the page never loads.

I’ve tried everything, clearing cache, cookies, wiping entire browsing history, tried a different browser. Nothing gets that page to load at all :roll_eyes:

The page never loads for me but I let it time out and luckily my reviews always end up being verified.

Thanks for your replies.

It’s obviously a known issue for users but not for technical support.

I guess it’s a hangover from the website update.

I had this issue twice a while back but my reviews still went through ok

The verification link always worked for me until this week when it didn’t. I was worried my review would not go through but it still did :blush:

Think it’s happened once to me and although it didn’t load it still went through regardless. Have you tried reloading the page and checking your internet connection?

I’ve tried it on 3 different devices and two different browsers and it made no difference.

1 Like

Hmm silly question but have you been doing it connected to your home internet or on an open network connection?
I’ve found I can never access the LH site unless it’s on my home network…

Home.

1 Like

Defo a mystery then. I’d say it’s a glitch on the LH website that customer service will hopefully sort out for you