Review wishlist

Anyone else have a wishlist for items they need to review? Not tester items necessarily but items you have purchased. Mine is currently at 19 items, I've got a lot of catching up to do!

I don't have them in a wishlist but off the top of my head I have about 4 but I know there's probably more lol

Yep. 21 items and counting. Good idea on the review wish list though.

That is actually a great way of keeping track! I normally just go through my previous orders and try and find ones I didn't review yet

I love to have a checklist to cross items off of. It gives me the pleasure of removing them when I've written the review :)

Would be a great 'feature' for LH to implement really, similar to the way that when you make an ebay purchase your account shows markers for "paid, despatched, feedback left, feedback received" the LH orders could have a marker to indicate whether you had left feedback or not for an item in your order history.

It wouldn't even need to be automated, just somethign you could manually 'tickoff' once you'd done your review (or had decided you weren't doing one - eg if it was a gift etc).

There are a few items mainly costumes I want to review but not putting any pressure on myself to do it .

That's the main reason I never put myself forward as a tester . Just don't want the added pressure despite the "freebies" .

Vanilla_Kink wrote:

Anyone else have a wishlist for items they need to review? Not tester items necessarily but items you have purchased. Mine is currently at 19 items, I've got a lot of catching up to do!

I also have a wish list for items I need to review currently at 31 items,as I place an order I add the items to my awaiting review list and then work through it after we have given the items a good test.

I write down everything I need to review in a list in my phone notes :)

I have two items left to review but as they're Kegel exercisers I want to give them a good month or so before I review them. I think the wishlist is a good idea though at least I won't forget then ๐Ÿ˜

What a fab idea - Orginisation is my thing ... if you haven't noticedย ![cheeky|20x20](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif "cheeky")

A fab idea! I have them listed in my phone notepad. X

I got them written down in my diary the ones I got to write reviews for.

This is an excellent idea, I tend to go back through my old orders, but I write some quicker than others depending on the item so I think I shall "steal" your idea and do the same!

But I am discovering that many of the items I have purchased the last few months are discontinued or sold out so I cant add them to a wishlist anyway and not sure how helpful a review is on something Lovehoney is no longer trying to sell. I try to review everything I buy but I guess I will skip over those items given they are no longer for sale.... that might save me time playing "catch up" on reviews for my purchased stuff. OMGoodness I also need to catch up on some items that were gifted to me.... good thing I am getting organized thats to Vanilla Kink

Nice to see other peoples methods :)

Whenever I order anythign I create a new text document on my PC named with the date & order number, then in the text file I put a list of the things I ordered.

When I review I open teh text file and write my review in there before copying and pasting to LH (lets me compare when it gets published which bits have been altered so I can learn how to write better reviews!).

Once all the items in a file are reviewed I move the file elsewhere, so I know if I have any files 'waiting' then I still have reviews to do :)

But I am discovering that many of the items I have purchased the last few months are discontinued or sold out so I cant add them to a wishlist anyway and not sure how helpful a review is on something Lovehoney is no longer trying to sell. I try to review everything I buy but I guess I will skip over those items given they are no longer for sale.... that might save me time playing "catch up" on reviews for my purchased stuff. OMGoodness I also need to catch up on some items that were gifted to me.... good thing I am getting organized thats to Vanilla Kink

In regards to the discontinued items we have taken them down for a reason and typically they don't usually pop back up again. So it may be best to skip those . I would hate for you to write something up and feel it was wasted

My thought too Leanne, the purpose of the review is to help a potential buyer and that is not applicable on something you are no longer selling. I wrote you a song on the testers thread yesterday, I know it is not a Monday, Wednesday or Friday but I hope you can pop in and will get a good chuckle.

My thought too Leanne, the purpose of the review is to help a potential buyer and that is not applicable on something you are no longer selling. I wrote you a song on the testers thread yesterday, I know it is not a Monday, Wednesday or Friday but I hope you can pop in and will get a good chuckle.

ooh I am going through posts as we speak ...

What a good idea Vanilla! I've been doing it as others have - going through my orders, but think I'll have a look at this tonight ๐Ÿ˜ƒ you clever sausage, you ๐Ÿ˜˜