Review wishlist

Yes. It has 22 items 😂

I have an excel file with al my orders and offers and deals and extra details such as returns and reviews done and even colour-coded too... I am a very organised person myself.
I like the idea of the wishlist though it is limited by the discontinued items indeed.
I tend to differ on the usefulness of discontinued items' reviews. Have done them in the past and if I will again have time to spare, will do them in the future, as people might stumble upon them when searching for a toy even if LH doesn't sell them anymore. I have never before and since found a sex toy retailer that had this much useful info about any sold product as LH does, so even when buying somewhere else one might use LH for additional info. And then, products do come back in fashion from time to time, Nooki was discontinued by LH for a year or so, but now came back, and the Lelo Tiani 2 was discontinued by Lelo themselves, but has made a comeback (sold under the name Tiani, while the Tiani 3 was renamed Ida...). Just two random examples of course. So I think reviews on discontinued items can still be useful sometimes. :)

Glad I'm not the only one with a rather large list of items to review lol! Writing them is something I really enjoy doing though, usually when the forum is a bit quiet.
I'm glad you said about the discontinued items Vanessa as I did wonder about those. I will skip writing reviews for them from now on :)

era wrote:

I have an excel file with al my orders and offers and deals and extra details such as returns and reviews done and even colour-coded too... I am a very organised person myself.
I like the idea of the wishlist though it is limited by the discontinued items indeed.
I tend to differ on the usefulness of discontinued items' reviews. Have done them in the past and if I will again have time to spare, will do them in the future, as people might stumble upon them when searching for a toy even if LH doesn't sell them anymore. I have never before and since found a sex toy retailer that had this much useful info about any sold product as LH does, so even when buying somewhere else one might use LH for additional info. And then, products do come back in fashion from time to time, Nooki was discontinued by LH for a year or so, but now came back, and the Lelo Tiani 2 was discontinued by Lelo themselves, but has made a comeback (sold under the name Tiani, while the Tiani 3 was renamed Ida...). Just two random examples of course. So I think reviews on discontinued items can still be useful sometimes. :)

Of course if you wish to continue to write on the discontiued items that is fine :) However it is only very occasionaly you may see them come back and sometimes when they do they have been re-vamped and may need a new review anyways. 

The more reviews the merrier , just if you have got a lot on do not worry so much about those discontinued ones ![heart|20x20](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif "heart")

It's all practice though, writing reviews on soon to be discontinued lines.

era wrote:

omg era, I have a little excel spreadsheet going on too! I made it to be proud of my thriftiness and see how much money I had saved off RRP with deals haha.

I do have a list of items that need reviewing but it's just a list on the notepad on my phone. General items have a bullet point heart, and tester items have a bullet point star haha. Currently there are 11 things on that list :)

Vanilla_Kink wrote:

I love to have a checklist to cross items off of. It gives me the pleasure of removing them when I've written the review :)

I know exactly what you mean about the sense of satisfaction when removing an item after completing a review it really is quite strange,I honestly thought I was the only one who had a list like this.

Unfortunately not. I have reviewed all my items, orders, testers and secret items. I'm trying hard to save for the njoy eleven, so I'm not ordering untill I can order this. So my review writing will be non existent if I don't get testers or secret squirrel items 😥

OMG I am more than 15 items (purchased) behind.... it was scary looking at the dates of the orders and a couple things I have no even used yet. Which sounds awful but I was down for a bit with surgery.... but OMG sometimes I have overshopped a bit LOL. That is not counting the items that are now discontinued, so I am not going to be reviewing those.

Vanilla_Kink wrote:

Anyone else have a wishlist for items they need to review? Not tester items necessarily but items you have purchased. Mine is currently at 19 items, I've got a lot of catching up to do!

HAHA YES! Not only do I have a 'to review' wishlist but I have 19 items in mine too! :L Theres no rush for these because they werent testers, I tend to write two a month, now I've got no coursework I might actually get it down to a more reasonable number! :) x

I have one item waiting to be reviewed and thats because I havent got round to wearing it yet. I dont get behind with this as I'm one of those people who likes to keep on top of things.....it bothers me if I leave it as I know it'll take me ages to catch up again x

Echo32B wrote:

Vanilla_Kink wrote:

Anyone else have a wishlist for items they need to review? Not tester items necessarily but items you have purchased. Mine is currently at 19 items, I've got a lot of catching up to do!

HAHA YES! Not only do I have a 'to review' wishlist but I have 19 items in mine too! :L Theres no rush for these because they werent testers, I tend to write two a month, now I've got no coursework I might actually get it down to a more reasonable number! :) x

Lol that's a coincidence! I usually write one every Sunday as I have a couple of hours of travelling and it keeps me entertained :)

Lol that's a coincidence! I usually write one every Sunday as I have a couple of hours of travelling and it keeps me entertained :)

Do mostly write my reviews on a sunday. Though sometimes I will write them over a few days to make sure I got all the details and points in i want to make. Though the day might change I write them depending on which day they arrive in terms of tester products and if it is one that lovehoney want a quick review doing then will do it before the sunday if got information ready to write a review. Though have just submitted a review now. Will keep the review on file now incase something happens before it goes live and for some reason lovehoney dont get the review then i can easily submit the review again.

yes I have done this just so I can keep track of everything.

@ Leanne: don't worry, I am so far behind with reviewing all of my purchases that I will probably never get to those that got discontinued :)!

@ popk1n: I initially did it to keep track of my returns (especially if those items were part of deals and offers), but than found it to be useful for inventory and expense track-keeping too.

@ Vanessa: I most definitely 100% overshop all the time, girl! :) In fact I've recently decided I will not buy anything important until I properly play with all of my toys. Hopefully I will get down to writing some reviews too, but if I write on everything I own, you'll all think I have a mini LH warehouse in our home, LOL!

1 down :) 18 to go... only one more review and I reach 100 reviews woo

Vanilla_Kink that is a fantastic idea! I will be stealing it if you don't mind. I think I have more than 19, scared to add them all up haha :)

That's fab!! your nearly at 100 reviews!

That's a good idea having a wishlist with items to be reviewed.

A few days ago i started on a few reviews n got writers block, like I've no idea what direction to take them if that makes any sense?

As for how many reviews I've not written; it must be a high number, but have no idea how high 🙊

Thankfully I'm not a tester here and have no plans to put myself forward, so that lessens the pressure. I like writing reviews for me, customers & companies. The amount that have been written and deleted is ridiculous mind, especially when you consider the time and efforts that went in

I have 3 items that I haven't got round to reviewing yet. One dress for me and the other 2 are boxers for my oh.....Must get round to this xx

Thumper the Rabbit wrote:

That is actually a great way of keeping track! I normally just go through my previous orders and try and find ones I didn't review yet

This is what I do. Putting them all on a wishlist is a better idea. I've got loads I need to review.