Reviews

I posted a review over a week ago and it still hasnt shown up yet

Cazz recently posted on here saying they'd had an extremely high number of reviews posted over the Christmas period, so it will take just a bit longer than usual atm :)

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/1128962-review-delay/

Just after Christmas I posted several reviews of all of the presents I bought for my wife from here and it took a bit before they got through the approval process. Still waiting on some picture approvals but know that they are busy and will get to it when they can. LH hasn't let me down yet.

Did it acknowledge the review on your account page? I had to redo one as it seemed to get stuck in the clouds somewhere.

Sometimes they get lost.
I'd contact help if I was you just to see if they received it. I've lost probably 6 or 7 in total in the past, now I save them to an external (Word) file in case I have to resubmit

One of my reviews got lost in the ether and I didn't bother to check. Just had to completely rewrite it and properly submit it. Feel awful about it because it was a tester review so it should have been in a long time ago, should have checked to make sure it had posted.

oh I have a question about this aswell if anyone can help, if you get a secret tester from one of the threads and submit a review for it, should your review count go up on your account? (I know you can't see the review till the item is live, so just wondering about the count) and also do you get an email to say the review has been received before the item goes live or only once the item is live? Thanks

SlinkyRat wrote:

One of my reviews got lost in the ether and I didn't bother to check. Just had to completely rewrite it and properly submit it. Feel awful about it because it was a tester review so it should have been in a long time ago, should have checked to make sure it had posted.

Sorry to go off topic! But I just had to say I love your profile picture! I wish my boys were that photogenic haha my lot are usually covered in food and/or pee :-/ (they're pink eyed whites so it doesn't make for a good photo lol). My girls are much more photogenic though!

Lorah13 wrote:

oh I have a question about this aswell if anyone can help, if you get a secret tester from one of the threads and submit a review for it, should your review count go up on your account? (I know you can't see the review till the item is live, so just wondering about the count) and also do you get an email to say the review has been received before the item goes live or only once the item is live? Thanks

When you submit a secret review, that's it unless LH decide to stock the item. If they don't, then you won't hear anything more. Your review count only goes up if there's a product (albeit secret) for them to add your review to. It can be months between reviewing an item and it going live in this case

Thanks sub! :)

Pauline f wrote:

I posted a review over a week ago and it still hasnt shown up yet

Hi Pauline f

Thank you for submitting your review.

We did receive it on the 3rd Jan, but as it wasn't linked to a product we sell, we were unable to publish it.

You can find out more about how to submit sex toy reviews in this handy guide.

For more information, please feel free to get in touch with Customer Care.

Thanks!

Thanks

I posted several over xmas that haven't shown up yet but I posted 2 since then which both went up quickly its weird.