Reviews!!!

i thought I'd make a new thread so we can comment on our freebies or anything that we may have bought!

I've done my review on my freebie and I have to say, I was dissapointed with it, sorry LH.

Is everyone else happy with theirs?

still waiting for mine,

My postie was early for a change!

I'm just wondering if anyone else lives near me as he was complaining he had a lot of parcels to deliver today lol

I happy to test any freebie, But yeah If wasn't that good then i would say so in my review cause it's only fair for those ppl who are looking to buy something to know what they are buying suits there needs

Me too, I'm happy to try anything once, but I had to get my jessica out to finish me off it was that dissapointing!

Good old Jessica hey Mel

Nothing beats it for me yet

I'm trying to save my juice for tomorrow..lol

Im sure youll have enough for tomorrow Studley if you practice today lol,

men never run out so you'll be fine

my review is still waiting for approval nobody order one of these before you've read my review. i think studley's got the same as me so we'll have to check out his review

sexymel88 wrote:

my review is still waiting for approval External Media nobody order one of these before you've read my review. i think studley's got the same as me so we'll have to check out his review

It never takes long to get reviews approved... they're very quick.

thats good then ta hun x

I'll take look soon then, get idea what to write in my first one,

Hi Ruth,

Thanks for sending me it to try, I'm glad you like my honest review. I didn't know how long it took normally to put the reviews up but now I know!

I can't wait for my next chance to try something, placing an order tomorrow so more reviews to come!

A bit of a disappointment, 02 Sep 2008

Reviewer: sexymel88, a Married Bi-Curious Female

I was really excited about this product as it looks really cool and fun. I was even more excited (and impressed) as it arrived the very next day!

I was happy to see it was soft and it seemed very interesting...until I turned it on. In the manual it says there is a five speed button, well I only found two speeds, and the vibration was very weak.

The vibe may be good to use as something to help you along during sex but as a toy for personal use it's pretty useless.

I didn't have an orgasm with this toy which was dissapointing, and the overall performance of the vibe was also dissapointing.

Overall Rating: Attractiveness: Quietness: Material & Build Quality: Ease of Use: Strength of Vibrations: Orgasm Rating:

Pros
Its funky style,colour and smoothness

Cons
Its lack of vibe and poor performance

Bottom Line
Although cheap, still not worth the money

shame to hear it was dissappointing! i have big expectations for mine i just hope it doesnt fail

xoxoxo

still waiting for the postie I just hope its not the whole touche range that lacks a result

yeah i was wondering how she found two speeds mine only has one ?

studley wrote:

yeah i was wondering how she found two speeds mine only has one ?

studley Ruth posted on the previous page that its only suppose to have 1 speed, so mel was lucky to find 2 x