Reviews!!!

yeah i read that ! that's why i posted it sexy chic

lol sorry missread you post babe,

well postie has been with mine, and hmmmm im not sure you know.

Ist impressions are the smell it kinds has a burnt smell a bit like when you burn hair, and even though ive washed it its still there, secondly the tail is suppose to vubrate to stimulate the clitoris and theres no vibration in the tail of this baby,

but I will road test in properly later and let you all know, The vibration is very mild so that could be why it doesnt run through the tail.

It may work good as a normal but plug though.

I will review this once ive tried it out properly tonight

I think the first speed was if you dont switch it on properly, it doesn't vibrate as well as if you switch it on properly, it might've just been me but I though that it was meant to not switch on properly as if its meant to be there for a partner to tease you with.

Am I making any sence? Lol

Yeeh I thought the switch was a bit fidderly !

yep im with you both on the switch thing

oooooops switch not witch lol

just got mine and omg wow the quality of the product is out of this world! it has a magnetic door opening in the front so you can see the toy. and it comes with two manuals for different languages and a key to turn the vibes on and off!

it feels almost designer and its so soft to the touch i cant wait to use it! i have to wait a few hours til the missus gets home gr xoxoxo

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14781

yeah i have to admit the quality of the material seems great, I think the key is for removing the Bullet (well it is in the but plug).

and who corrected my post for me?? Thankyou whoever did it. typo's drive me mad. we defo need an edit button on here

Nice one LKS hope you have lots of fun with yours xx

i just read teh key and it is indeed for removing the bullet its a shame im going away for the next few days to rainy snowdon! gr i could of been having a ruddy good time

ill get a review up asap peeps nice to know we all got stuff on the same day i love lovehoney for being so efficient lol xoxoxo

yeah love honey are great!

nice to know we all got stuff on the same day

can you imahine how horny Lovehoney peeps would all be tonight trying out new stuff External Media

i know, the forum's are gonna be so quiet tonight lol

no they wont I can multi task lmao

The review will be as fresh as they come (no pun intended lol)

i can multi task too!

corr were all gonna be busy tonight getting hot and steamy hehe its gonna be a sexy night

the best kind of nights lol

I cant wait,

hubby allready came home from work just to tease me , hes gonna get it big time tonight

Aw no fair, mine hasn't arrived. I think the postie was there because there's a blank card abandoned on the stairs where his pen obviously wasn't working! I hope I get a proper card tomorrow. My review won't be till Thursday evening though because I won't get to the post office depot tomorrow