Reviews

Hi

Last week I was asked to review some items that I bought.

I thought the reviews were ok in quality and I gave positive comments on all of them.

Anyway, my question. How long between sending a review does it appear on the website as I have looked and none of them are showing?

Thanks

1 Like

It can take quite a few days. Your name my not appear on the title of the review, there has been an issue with that, have a look through the text of the review your’s maybe already there.

1 Like

Some of my reviews have posted in 10 hours and some took a week :woman_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

They have to get checked by someone before they go up. Can take a while for them to appear

2 Likes

When I first joined I did a couple of reviews of items I already had and I think it took 4 or 5 days for them to show up.

2 Likes

I posted 3 last Friday and none of them are online yet, but I contacted customer services and they said not to resubmit as they’re working on it.

Check in again in a few more days :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Usually you’ll get an email to say when your reviews have been published

1 Like

I never did. Actually I asked on here and someone had told me they don’t do that and that I’ll just have to keep checking the page to see when it’s posted. :woman_shrugging:t2::woman_shrugging:t2:

3 Likes

Hmm that might be the new thing now then to not update you on when reviews go live :thinking:

I submitted one fpr a tester on Sunday and it still hasn’t been put up. I’ve seen other people on here saying theirs haven’t been put up either so guessing its everyone?

1 Like

Think @Lovehoney_Brenna is on hols again and she deals with the testers so that might explain the delay. :wink:

3 Likes