Rimming, anal for guys.

Last night me and the OH were in the kitchen, kissing, fondling and plenty of foreplay whilst trying to get things tidy before bed.

I then set up the dog cage, kneeling on the floor my OH pulled down my pj bottoms and started to tease my balls and cock.

And then it happened..... she teased my arse, kissing and gently probing with her tongue. She then reached round to wank my cock and then gently inserting a finger into me.

I actually pushed back onto her finger as she carried on wankng my cock, this went on for sometime.

Never felt anything like it, it was so sensual when she started and then erotic when she inserted her finger. It felt amazing, didnt think i'd like anything like that and definitely want it again..... which surprises me.

We have a very open sexual relationship and i will be asking her later if that has been a fantasy of hers, and how far does she want to go with it (toys).

Might not be every guys cup of tea but definitely one to try at least once.

Most guys(even if they don't admit it) really enjoy being rimmed be it from a girl or another guy.

I'm sure my wife enjoys it though won't say so(I really like receiving), so after a nice bath together try doing it to her or try 69 rimming, bet you'll both enjoy it?

My OH loves anal and when i rim her but this was my time to receive. loved it.

It's a huge pleasure spot, so it's definitely worth exploring. Sounds like you had a good night!

bigfish69 wrote:

Last night me and the OH were in the kitchen, kissing, fondling and plenty of foreplay whilst trying to get things tidy before bed.

I then set up the dog cage, kneeling on the floor my OH pulled down my pj bottoms and started to tease my balls and cock.

And then it happened..... she teased my arse, kissing and gently probing with her tongue. She then reached round to wank my cock and then gently inserting a finger into me.

I actually pushed back onto her finger as she carried on wankng my cock, this went on for sometime.

Never felt anything like it, it was so sensual when she started and then erotic when she inserted her finger. It felt amazing, didnt think i'd like anything like that and definitely want it again..... which surprises me.

We have a very open sexual relationship and i will be asking her later if that has been a fantasy of hers, and how far does she want to go with it (toys).

Might not be every guys cup of tea but definitely one to try at least once.

Sounds amazing for both of you. I know this is something I've wanted to do with oh since having a dream about it. And will be pursuing it for sure, toy wise i have definitely fantasised about using a toy or strap on with him, if he was up for it. Safe to say you had a good start to the new year then! I'm sure if you ask your oh she will happily let you know, I will definitely be having a conversation with my sexy hubby tonight, turned on at the possibilities ahead.

Definitely. Receiving a good rimming with simultaneous reach-around hand job has given me some of the most intense, pleasurable orgasms of my life.

Im thrilled for you both especially your woman having the confidence to do it. Your so right that most guys shut themselves off from this amazing form of stimulation.

Having a keen woman who wants to please you this way is wonderful.

What your expierencing is prostate pleasure. Do some research about it and you will be astounded at the pleasure you can receive from it.

To have a partner milk your prostate to a huge orgasm not even touching your penis is an orgasm of a totally different magnitude.

Enjoy and happy reaserching.

Being rimmed is an amazing feeling with guys have been rimmed twice only found one woman who was willing to try it was a really hot and intense experience would love to do it again!