Rimming

I’d (female) like to try rimming my OH (male). However, I am struggling a bit with the idea - mainly because I find the biggest turn-on for me in the entire sexual repertoire is kissing, and I am not sure if he would want my tongue in his mouth after that…
So what do you do - save it till right until the end? Or a dental dam? Where do you even get these? I have even thought about cling film but wonder if that would make it pointless due to reducing the sensation so much.

5 Likes

Personally, id use a dental dam. Ive no idea why they seem to be so trickie to buy though, you’d think people would want them for oral.
If you struggle to get some, You can cut a normal condom lengthwase to make a flat sheet.
Lubing up the side of the dam that is going on your OH’s skin should also makes it feel better for him.

1 Like

You could always take a shower together and make sure you wash him well then hop in the bed and you can try what @Green_Eyed_Girl said and the cling wrap put would put a little lube on his bum before so it would stay put plus you can order dental dams on Amazon fairly inexpensive and you never know he might not care either way :joy:

3 Likes

I would like to try this also but my partner is worried about the cleanliness of it. I didn’t even know what a dental dam is until I’ve just looked it up :woman_facepalming:t2: This may change things! :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

If you get him to douche then he’ll be clean, it’ll be no different to you licking another part of his body. If me & my OH are definitely going to rim, we always douche beforehand.

2 Likes

My wife has only just allowed me to rim her after 45 years of marriage. I was very surprised therefore that as soon as I had finished she insisted on kissing me full on the mouth. She wanted to see if there was any taste in spite of the fact that I had assured her there wasn’t. Its something that she always does now as a thank you and as a reassurance that she loves it.

I would doubt that your OH would baulk at kissing you after rimming but you could always talk about it before hand.

Personally I would love it.

3 Likes

@cactuscactus869

Words of wisdom from John :joy: do not break out the cling film​:joy:. I tried this with Annie as I didn’t have any dental dams. The result being we both ended up in stitches​:joy::joy: due to the unexpected sensation tickling Annie’s bum too much and Annie in jest calling me a cheap skate​:joy:however it did end with some clingfim bondage photos​:+1: we still laugh about this today.

Hay, maybe clingfilm would work for you guys. Who knows but I’ll be using dental dams or nothing next time.

Just had to reply to this when I saw you thinking of using clingfilm​:joy::+1:

2 Likes

Interesting idea clean film! Maybe ask him what he thinks as I’m guessing as long as he’s had a good wash down there and clean then shouldn’t mind some kissing

1 Like

Make sure you’re both clean beforehand and just go for it.
We tend to have a shower if we are feeling like that sort of thing might be on the cards.

2 Likes

I enjoy rimming Mr FYEO, and it’s never expected of either of us if we haven’t showered beforehand. Never had any issues with smells or tastes and always kiss after, maybe like @rockstar said, for reassurance reasons initially? You never know, your OH may pull you up for a kiss afterwards :yum:

3 Likes

I enjoyed being rimmed, it took me by surprise when he first done it, I love when he does it, if he fancies doing it then he will, regardless if I’ve showered or not. He wasn’t gonna kiss me after cos he thought I wouldn’t want to, but It doesn’t bother me at all, kissing is a big part for me when we’re being intimate

1 Like

I’ve rimmed and been rimmed and kiss after everytime, I feel that if you are receiving then the least you can do is kiss your partner when they want one.

See it as the same as kissing your other half after oral or swallowing their cum.

Just make sure to shower beforehand and if you are really worried, you could douche but a shower has always been good enough for me and my partner.

Hopefully this is helpful :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Never had a problem kissing after a good rimming but you could try a flavoured lube. Then again, personal hygiene is a must for all concerned anyway for a pleasant experience.

5 Likes

We almost always shower before fun time just in case…never know where all our mouths will be so not a concern for good rimming. For spontaneous sex we don’t let our mouths venture to the ass

2 Likes

Take always shower together before the fun begins, it will just be like licking any other part of the body.

I really love to rim my wife’s lovely bum and it doesn’t have any weird taste or smell at all after a thorough clean done by me in the shower.

2 Likes

I’m exactly the same as @Beats69 here, I rim my wife after a shower and include the cleaning as part of the foreplay in the shower

4 Likes

IDK if that would work for us, there’s something so clinical about douching to me. But Ill keep it at the back of my mind

1 Like

Did you ever try this out?

2 Likes

Everyone should give it a go its such a nice feeling, just get clean and comfortable

My GF always said no until she tried it. Now she does it regularly. I like her doing it from behind. She likes the noises I make and I have a really neat arse. Guiche piercings as well. I think she gets off on it. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: