Rimming

I,m do love my bottom to be played with off hubby especally my bottom being kissed.spanked etc but i find it a massive turn on when he starts to lick my hole working his tongue into it,getting it ready for my anal toys.

Does anyone else enjoy the same?

1 Like

Yes, yes, yes ,yes !!! Love anything up my bum, spanking, rimming , anal sex ! Lol

I enjoy rimming my oh also x

2 Likes

I love anything anal too! Anal sex is my absolute favourite pastime, lol! I never get bored of it.
I love to rim my hubby and vice versa. If anyone hasn't tried it, it's a must x

1 Like

Absolutely! I'm an ass girl too!! Anything to do with it and I'm game xx

1 Like

Absolutely! I'm an ass girl too!! Anything to do with it and I'm game xx

LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

1 Like

I doubt she would admit it but my wife likes it and so do I.

1 Like

Yes! I'm working my way up to doing it to my husband too.........he's not been all that keen but I'm reassuring him that he'd love it :D

2 Likes

I love it and my OH does too!

1 Like

I love kissing and licking my wife's bum hole but sadly she is not too keen so it is a very rare occurrence.

1 Like

Yes I love it. OH not so keen on ass play though so it's a rare occurrence

1 Like

I'm so paranoid about not being clean down there (even though with my routines there is no way anything could escape me...) I can't bring myself to let the OH anywhere near, let alone with his tounge, I have heard from lots of people it's amazing, but I can't get past the mental barriers.

1 Like

My wife is a BIG fan of bum play. She loves me playing, fingering and licking her, and also enjoys small to medium toys. I love it too - it's such a turn on making her feel so good!! Very occasionally she wants anal sex - it's only occasional because she does often feel a bit bloated the day afterwards, however she has the strongest of orgasms when any form of anal play is involved!

1 Like

Love doing this to my wife and having her do it to me.

1 Like

I always loved doing it to an ex girlfriend,it was such a turn on when she asked if I would lick her there.
I'm opening up to the idea of having it done to me.but I'm much more of a giver

1 Like

I'm not a fan. I will let him do it if he really wants but rimming him is one of my few hard limits. I'm fine with ass to mouth since it's from my own ass but I really don't want to stick my head in anyone's butt.

1 Like

Yes I'm a big fan too of rimming. Actually performed it on wifey last night after a boozy night out. She loved it, so she said this morning, hoping she might reciprocate sometime today.

1 Like

It was a hard boundary for my wife until 6 months ago when I finally persuaded her to let me try rimming her. She squirted for the first time ever when she used her bullet as I was rimming her and its now a regular activity.

5 Likes

Everything anal is a yes from me!

Rimming him
Rimming her
Pegging
Toys for both
Anal
All of it! Made even special by how much the other person thrusts you when being that vulnerable.

2 Likes

I love it when my wife rims me, feels so good. She’s not as into it so much me doing it to her but I’m going to put it on my list of 3 things when we next do a long sex session and write down 3 things we want to do. Starter main course and desert! :slight_smile:

2 Likes