Rimming

Hi all, my wife wants to try rimming me this evening, was wondering how other couples go about this, how do you prepare etc?

I'll be following this with interest as, at the moment, this is a hard boundary in either direction for my wife.

Usually we will be doing foreplay etc and both really turned on, my partner will tell me to come and have a shower. We jump in the shower, have a quick wash, bit of shower gel and just put a finger slightly in to make sure you're all clean, super quickly dry off (the first time he didn't even wait for me to dry, just pushed me onto the bed on all fours and went at it). This is all consensual and how I like it btw!

Not much to it really. Get clean (shower or wash of the to-be-licked ass) and get comfortable. A rimming can go on for ages, and it is a shame to cut it short because you're in an uncomfortable position. I tend to bend over things so my body is fully supported. I also use my hands to part my ass cheeks sometimes, so I need them free and available.

2 Likes

Ideally use the bathroom first and the shower to make sure everything is nice and clean. If not enough time to shower a deep clean with baby wipes also works. Flavored Lube can also be a great addition to this as well. As for technique try different things to see what you both like, as someone whose been on both ends of this alot varies to personal likes.

Adding a finger to tease in the mix is generally a favorite to most and a personal favorite is the tip of the tongue in and in circle.

Obviously bathe or shower, as stated a finger of shower gel is good. I often start by pussy licking, then gradually my tongue makes it's way down to the arse, making sure there's plenty of saliva trickling over the target, then gentle teasing licks over and around before slipping the tongue in.Maybe slip a finger in as a prelude to slipping the penis in.

1 Like

Would love to give and receive.

1 Like

honestly , we dont usually prepare for it any more than having a damn good wash before hand , i usually know when anythings gonna be on the table as he will spend ages in the bathroom cleaning up before getting into bed , so once hats happened , anything goes.

To be honest my girlfriend isn’t a fan of doing this but I love doing it to her she doesn’t usually prepare, I have never had a problem but because I often surprise her with it she has told me she does try to keep down there more clean. Personally I love rimming her and I often do it after she has had a shower

Being clean is the answer here.

being bi I found guys prefer and do this the most, I love having it done to me and also like doing it myself, but I only do it to a nicely shaved smooth ass

1 Like

I really enjoy rimming! I’d love you eat someone’s ass out as someone was doing mine​:tongue:

2 Likes

Update.

I finally persuaded my wife to let me rim her and she really enjoyed it. She sat on my face as I rimmed her then used a bullet on her clitoris and squirted all over me.

It’s a regular thing now

2 Likes