Rimming

whats people thoughts or experiences of it?

Have you done it before or would you?

You like it? prefer to give or receive?

all stories welcome

I have had it done to me and its quite nice..

philosopher42 wrote:

whats people thoughts or experiences of it?

Have you done it before or would you?

You like it? prefer to give or receive?

all stories welcome

Have you ever done it or is it something you're thinking of doing?

Here's some other experiences that might help you too -

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/60395-best-rimming-experiences/

I can see that you've asked quite a lot of questions today and whilst there is nothing wrong with that at all, it might be worth giving us some feedback of what you've done too, rather than just asking us all the questions. Share something about yourself too.

As for me, I've never tried it but have been asked to consider it....

^^^ This.... As DRA says, we tend like people to share as opposed to just ask questions, particularly questions that get asked on a regular basis, (the search option at the top is your friend) it kind of looks as tho you just want stories to get off too if you dont tell us anything about yourself.

Have you had a read through the welcome thread? http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/327670-welcome-to-the-lovehoney-forum/

As for your question in here, I've done it and received it, both fine but not something I'd want to do every day or every time I had sex...

Welcome BTW

A friend i was sleeping with who has been away but we jave been talking bout hooking up when she is back. She is really keen to try it with me. She seems more keen to do it to me than to recieve it. I myself have never done it but am curious as to what it is like as i am definately considering it

Not done it before but would love to try it, would prefer to be the receiver from a female but would also give it if given the chance ;)

rimming is fun as its taboo

had it done and done it on others

I very much enjoy both giving and recieving. It is a huge turn on for myself, I think the taboo of it definitely appeals to me, although these days it's not as big of a taboo as it used to be

Love receiving but would never, ever give!

Of course I have done it and I am always happy to receive it too.

like to give and receice, like to give 1st thing in a morning for a sexy start to the day

What is IBS, Avrielle?

I have had the pleasure of this, enjoyed it at the time...may repeat may not.

I love rimming giving and receiving

My partner loves to give and I'm delighted to receive. I've rimmed women.

Only tried it a couple of times with my OH - first time I surprised her and myself - I didnt intend to but after kissing down her spine it just happened - she lifted her hips to make my kisses linger a little longer - then before i knew it my tongue was swirling around her tight ring. The soft moan as she felt my tongue tease her there made it all the worth while, makes me smile just thinking about it! The look on her face as she turned around afterwards was bloody epic too, a first for her and i think its safe to say an ass kissing fan!

I have recieved on a few occassions! At first I was slightly shocked, but my partner reassured me that he enjoyed doing it to me and that everything was clean and tastless. I do enjoy it, but I have to be in the right mood to let myself relax! As long as I know that I am stubble-free and clean I can enjoy recieving it...but as my OH doesn't shave that area, I would not do it to him!

I really enjoy giving! Never received, would be a nice birthday treat!

i enjoy doing it but have yet to receive it my birthday soon too mmmm

i am surprised how many men havent had this done to them. Its such a pleasurable experience.