robo cock sucker

hi there , im new to this site but i thought i might issue a warning to anyone who is thinking of buying the piece of crap that is the robo cock sucker , it is very slickly packaged and looks great but is completly useless , 1st of all you need a very small cock to fit into the thing and when you do managed to fit in after using about a gallon of lube , when you then switch on the motor , you cant feel a damm thing , i paid over 60 quid for the thing and the store wouldnt take it back even though there website states that every product comes with a 14 day satisfaction guarnetee or your money back

avoid like the plague

I guess it really does suck after all then! hehe.

Good tip - thanks.

i owned a fleshlight , didnt think they were all that special

maybe i should just stick to the real thing

Irish bob, are you Irish? Cos I'm Irish!

I wish I were Irish. Nothing is guarenteed turn on like the Irish accent...

Are there actually any sucessful male sex toys, not intended for anal use or cock rings? you lot seem to miss out on the sheer range we girls get.

Thanks Crayola :D Unfortunately, everyone here has one so it's not really a bonus for me.

Hi irish_bob

I am in a similar boat as you because at first when I told Love Honey that the Doc Johnson Briana Banks Vibrating UR3 Pussy & Ass was faulty because I had to open the pussy lips with both hands to get my penis in and it did cut off my blood circulation until I took it out (which is not right) and I could not get my penis in to the bum hole at all even with Plenty of lubrication they said all we can do is give you credit to spend on Love Honey and not a full refund, I sent them an email explaining it is faulty and I pointed out that they do say if the item is faulty they will give a replacement or a full refund.

They finally agreed to give me a full refund if I send the item back to them, I have been waiting for at least 3 working days since they received the item as I used Parcel Force 48 as the item is £129.99 and it is traceable and it also needs to be signed for. I thank god that I used PayPal to pay for this item as on the day I posted the item I opened a dispute (as it was before 45 days since I paid for the item) and in order to make a PayPal claim you need to send the item via traceable means and now im waiting for there reply, I will be making a claim with PayPal before the 20th day (if Love Honey do not give me a full refund) otherwise it will be to late as PayPal will automatically think the dispute has been resolved.

If you have used PayPal to pay for your robo cock sucker and it is before 45 days since you paid for the item then I would personally open a dispute within PayPal but if you did not send it via traceable means then it could go either way as PayPal do ask for the tracking or Barcode number so they can see it has been posted back to the seller.

I wish you the very best of luck if you did pay by PayPal or try and get a refund via different means. It is not right for Love Honey to sell faulty items as lets face it the pussy hole should be able to fit any sized penis without any problems. If you did pay by card you must be able to do a charge back?

Regards, 1984Virgin

Please let us know how you get on if you do try and get a refund as we all would like to know just incase we find ourselves in a similar situation.

All the best,

1984Virgin

Well if two of you have had the same problem then it's evidently a design flaw, not a fault, in which case any refund you get should be purely at the companys discretion and not a given. Faulty doesn't mean doesn't fit right, faulty means doesn't work.

Hope it gets sorted for you either way.

I have to disagree with you there crayola as all realistic sex toys should fit all sized penises the same with female sex toys with there dildos! a design flaw= a Manufactorer Fault! as I said above I had to use both hands to get my penis in with plenty of lube on, which is not right and the vagina hole cut off my blood circulation in my penis and my penis circumference is only 1.5 inches and I can not fit it in the bum hole at all. Which means it is faulty as it does not work like it should do easy and simple as that.

Thank you crayola, I personally will make sure that I get a full refund as the item is quite clearly faulty.

irish_bob I have some great news BBG LoveHoney gave me a full refund yesterday on the Doc Johnson Briana Banks Vibrating UR3 Pussy & Ass even though it took 5 working days to process when they said it would only take a few working days but at least I got a full refund so I am very happy.

If I can get a full refund you can to as you should not have to use gallons of lube just to fit your penis in especially as the vagina hole is to small like mine was on the item above as I had to use both hands to fit my penis in and it would not go into the bum hole at all no matter how much lube I used. Sometimes you need to fight to get the result you want, it is the same with life.

Good luck in what ever you decide to do. Take Care.

Ignore the BBG word forgot to delete it doh!