ROCKBOX Finger Thrusting Vibrator

Haha 👍^^

That made me spit my tea Stephanie!

The toy maybe noisy but will your screams of pleasure be louder ? ![](upload://rA41UoqYzU9yrgGiJUyzuRc98GV.gif)

Ha ha ha Stephanie!

snapper wrote:

The toy maybe noisy but will your screams of pleasure be louder ? ![](upload://rA41UoqYzU9yrgGiJUyzuRc98GV.gif)

Definitely - LOL xx

Lovehoney - Stephanie wrote:

I expect Annabelle will be doing a video soon and then you'll be able to check out the volume. It's nothing that can't be covered by a thick duvet. And a soundproofed house. In a remote field.

Hilarious ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

I expect Annabelle will be doing a video soon and then you'll be able to check out the volume. It's nothing that can't be covered by a thick duvet. And a soundproofed house. In a remote field.

LMAO^

Another review has come in on our system.

Keep your eyes peeled. ![blush|20x20](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif "blush")

Look forward to reading it and seeing/hearing Annabelles video

Sum Sub wrote:

I agree Rach & James, but when you own a toy like the wand, and I'm guessing the rockbox, you don't own it cos it's sexy, you own it cos you want a f***ing good orgasm; you save them for the special times when noise doesn't matter, and when you just wanna cum damnit

this ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

This is sooooo true! ![](upload://nXzNBAACFMemirV1148YTO7ENey.gif)

I am intrigued by this :)

My review is live now. I couldn't rave about it as much as you Scorpius! I really wanted it to work, but there were too many things with it that just weren't quite right for me. Don't get me wrong though, I do recommend this toy - because it is still pretty darn cool (even if it does make the neighbours think there is an earthquake occurring).

I found the idea of this really interesting, but somehow I think the noise level will make me leave it well alone lol. Looking forward to the product video though!

No joking aside, it is loud, but as long as you're home alone and have a little music on, it'll be fine!

Sorry this looks too ugly to come near me also if it's noisy forget it, I've given up finding my g spot can't be bothered now.

kittencub wrote:

Sorry this looks too ugly to come near me also if it's noisy forget it, I've given up finding my g spot can't be bothered now.

I wouldn't write it off too soon! Yes, my review doesn't rave about it - but it did find my g-spot pretty darn well ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

You do get used to the noise x

Just read the other two reviews, sounds like lovehoney need to delay this a bit longer and sort some issues out. Trapping skin in a moving part is never going to review or sell well. NOISE, goes back to what I said earlier, if it really is that loud then it just gets you out of the mood. Not waterproof! Seems a bit odd for a toy designed and built to make you squirt(potentially all over it). I am supprised that these issues weren't highlighted and addressed from the prototype stage. Will be interesting to see what the final product that is sent out is like.

Rach&James wrote:

Just read the other two reviews, sounds like lovehoney need to delay this a bit longer and sort some issues out. Trapping skin in a moving part is never going to review or sell well. NOISE, goes back to what I said earlier, if it really is that loud then it just gets you out of the mood. Not waterproof! Seems a bit odd for a toy designed and built to make you squirt(potentially all over it). I am supprised that these issues weren't highlighted and addressed from the prototype stage. Will be interesting to see what the final product that is sent out is like.

I'm with you on this. When I was testing it (and like I said in the review), if they were to do a 2.0 version it would be amazing! I's such a brilliant idea, and is so nearly perfect!