Rocks off?

Ok just a question and im so sorry for posting so many questions like this, Im new to the whole sex toy thing and i was wondering...

I have the basic rocks off bullet and it is the GREATEST invention in the universe, but ive just been looking at all their other products i certainly want to get the g-spot one but the rest of the bullets are they worth buying aswell? I saw the different levels of vibe which sounds SO exciting to me, but i do aleady have one of their bullets.

So bottom line... do i purchase another one but one this time with a host of settings? Or is that just wasting my money? I love the look of the gold one its so pretty! And knowing in my family i could carry that around in my bag easy enough and just say its a mini bottle of whatever body spray im using ;) ...as long as they dont try and 'spray' some of course... ;)

Thanks everyone :)

For me I'm pretty new too and im going to have a bit of a rule of no duplicates or else I can see myself getting a bit carried away. At the moment I'm thinking like right I have X. I like it, it does the job. There's nothing I would change about it so I don't need something that does the same thing. I'll see how long this last though lol

Never know wrote:

For me I'm pretty new too and im going to have a bit of a rule of no duplicates or else I can see myself getting a bit carried away. At the moment I'm thinking like right I have X. I like it, it does the job. There's nothing I would change about it so I don't need something that does the same thing. I'll see how long this last though lol

I know how you feel! I seriously get so excited seeing all the toys and my wishlist is gettig huge but i dont have the money!!

I'm thinking im gonna chll out and buy a few differnet things first..but then im also thinking about a different rocks off bullet...im just so not sure

There's too much and every time I look on here I find something else!

I found it good to start with the offers pages! They always tempt me!

Tango, Tango, Tango! :-) More expensive, but rechargeable and so worth the extra money

If you have the single speed RO-80mm spending a few quid more gets you a 7 function RO-80mm with a fun pattern or special effect finish, i have the glow in the dark one and it's 7 settings are worth the price tag for me i like to have different speeds and patterns to use it makes an orgasm different and exciting every time

Thank you everyone i think i'm going to add them to my wishlist and then get on them the second i have the money :) I didnt realise there were different patterns aswell i thought it was just speeds! :)

lol never know i check them everyday and stay up until midnight to see what the deal of the day is ;)