Role play ideas from my wish list

Hi. I have been looking at the costumes on lovehoney and have created a wish list with some costumes for me and my OH to wear. I will copy the link even though it is a public wish list. Just wondering if anyone has any rolepaly ideas using the wish list items I can do. Or does anyone have any ideas for role play or other role play costumes? Even if they are different costumes not on lovehoney. My OH already has a school girl outfit. https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/wishlist/29A68E86B55D4F42A4A5574B1A6A744C I am currently thinking about the goddess costume myself.

Not seen the 'captive princess' before. Wonder why there's no Jabba the hutt costume for the men? ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif) That would be my choice but then I'm a bit of a Star wars geek.

Goddess brings to mind a kind of gladiator theme, giving the Emperor's Mrs one as a prize![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif). Or if you want to flip things she might fancy a bit of rough with the slave.

I haven’t seen the captive princess costume before either. I am Star Wars geek as well so yeah I agree with you, would be good to have anothe costume to go with it for guys. I was more thinking along the lines of solo or someone. I like your ideas for the goddess I was originally thinking something along the lines of the goddess wanting to see what it is like to sleep with a mortal. Although I like the idea of the emperor’a Mrs wanting some rough fun. (Am partial to having some rough fun with my OH) thanks for the ideas by the way :)