Role play ideas

DreamsOfChi wrote:

Nah, he likes the specs ;-) . I also think it's because Velma is less overtly sexy than Daphne so it's kind of kinkier, corrupting the innocent and all that. Also, Velma is brainy and brains are sexy.

This is so cool, I was always Velma (glasses and rather chunky) rather than Daphne (skinny, pretty, had boyfriend), I just try to embrace it now.

Tried a sexy secretary/ school matron type look for some photos yesterday, had to improvise with what clothes I had already and used the husband's glasses as I no longer wear them....he loved the pictures, might have to go the whole hog and get the full secretary get-up next. I was just amazed I got any good pictures at all as his glasses prescription is quite bad and I couldn't see shit.

Velma is way Hotter than Daphne, Velma for role playing Hell Yea!!!![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

Gosig wrote:

DreamsOfChi wrote:

Nah, he likes the specs ;-) . I also think it's because Velma is less overtly sexy than Daphne so it's kind of kinkier, corrupting the innocent and all that. Also, Velma is brainy and brains are sexy.

This is so cool, I was always Velma (glasses and rather chunky) rather than Daphne (skinny, pretty, had boyfriend), I just try to embrace it now.

Tried a sexy secretary/ school matron type look for some photos yesterday, had to improvise with what clothes I had already and used the husband's glasses as I no longer wear them....he loved the pictures, might have to go the whole hog and get the full secretary get-up next. I was just amazed I got any good pictures at all as his glasses prescription is quite bad and I couldn't see shit.

Full secretary is a winner with us. Apart from the doctor/nurse one, it is the one we do most. We even do full secretary when he's working from home, to give it that feeling of authenticity. The right glasses are part of the costune for us.

I played the part of servant to a wealthy , lustful power woman . That was fun . Not so much of a stretch where wife played inoccent girl and me a rough biker ( I ride ) . Of corse one of my favorites , her dominitris and me her sex slave .

Myself and OH have had some role play. She has dressed up as a sexy school girl. Which I love seeing her in, usually wearing some sexy underwear under her skirt. We also like doing Dom and sub. We don’t usually use other names. I have loads of other role play ideas I would love to try with her. Including anime and a few movies and other things. I have to say though she recently described the thought of her in her schoolgirl outfit and letting me dominate her (can’t wait to do that one) I quite like the sound of the cop one. Maybe as a twist cop and a bad school girl instead?