Role Playing film clips and books

As an alternative to role playing the standard sort of scenarios ie Teacher -Student, Nurse- Patient etc which have been well covered in other threads, I am just wondering if anyone has done role playing clips of movies or parts out of a book .We are thinking of trieing this out sometime in the future.

Her Choice- Pool playing scene from one of the FSOG trilogy. As I havn't read the books I guess I think its the one where he spanks her for every missed shot . Will have to improvise with one of those miniature pool tables !

My Choice. A scene from Bitter Moon where Oscar played by Peter Coyote is tied to a chair and with a cut throat razor Mime dressed in a dominatrex dress cuts through all of his clothes starting from ther top .She then pushes the chair over backwards and removes her dress ( no knickers on under neath) and then either sits on his face or golden showers him .Unclear in film as to which, but we will play it as she sits over his face so he can lick her from underneath . We are not into water sports .May need to use some old clothes for this !

What a fun idea :)

Could you not slightly improvise with the pool thing? I think going out and playing pool could work for your OH's idea. Especially if she had somethign sexy on underneath, I know you couldn;t spank her over the table, but maybe just knowing she had them coming when she got home would be fun. I think this sound super fun :)

I've always loved the piano scene from pretty woman, but have never met anyone with a paino in there home, or had access to a piano I can get sexy on. So that may never happen. Sad times, lol.

LadyS wrote:

What a fun idea :)

Could you not slightly improvise with the pool thing? I think going out and playing pool could work for your OH's idea. Especially if she had somethign sexy on underneath, I know you couldn;t spank her over the table, but maybe just knowing she had them coming when she got home would be fun. I think this sound super fun :)

I've always loved the piano scene from pretty woman, but have never met anyone with a paino in there home, or had access to a piano I can get sexy on. So that may never happen. Sad times, lol.

We could possibly play in a pub. The problem is that she is so rubbish at Pool ( only played her once in 24 years :)) and that was enough. I don't know who was more embarrased ! me for playing her or her for ripping the covering when trying to play a shot. ! Thats why I am quite surprised she picked this scene !

Ah no! .Thats why, she wants to miss so she gets spanked . Crafty minx!

mysteron wrote:

Ah no! .Thats why, she wants to miss so she gets spanked . Crafty minx!

Exactly. I am also rubbish at pool and as soon as I read your message I totally found a new love for losing, lol. It's a fab plan :)

Sounds like a great idea. I quite fancy doing the scene from The Postman Always Rings Twice, where Jack Nicholson and Jessica Lange have sex on the kitchen table where she's just been making bread . Me and hubby saw this film on our first date !