role playing!

Only ever done tame role play (who hasn't dressed up as a school girl? lol). Would be something I'd like to try in the future. Get to know the bloke a bit better first though lol. He's a gamer, so I'm gonna have to think up the ultimate geek turn on costume...

what kind of gamer crayola?? console, pc or d&d/larp kind of gamer??

Retro Nintendo, XBox (Halo mainly), and retro online (UO). SO console and PC.

I'm thinking Princess Peach... lol.

I was jokingly going to say Master Chief earlier. Now I definitely think you should. If only for the look on your man's face when you wander into the bedroom in full combat gear.

Cop with cuffs and leg restraints maybe Crayola !!!

tallboy- what game is that from? :P

If I can think up a way to sexualfy Master Chief I'm so going for it...

You could always be his companion cortana. Either a blue catsuit thing, or make yourself a catsuit out of the internet.

Or just a pink master chief outfit.

Well Crayola hun, and there l was thinking you had the imagination and l only needed to supply the spark!! Lets just say he came out of the shower vto find vyou standing there all kitted up with a "warrant" in your paw to search the gaff. You would have to restrain him on the bed, cuffed and leg restrained to the metal frame. Could go for blindfold, but optional. Search of flat proving fruitless you might have to search that favourite haunt of the n'er do well/ oxygen thief- whatever, and search that bodily orifice not capable of facial expression - gerrit? You would have your 8 cell maglite to dampen down any signs of resistance and of course the dinky little latex search gloves to stick up his ass- or you could always use a probe!!!! to tap your way in...... getting the idea yet hun xx

Lol tallboy. Computer game I meant lol. Liking your game plan though :D

Oh bugger !!!!

god i'm so boring...
i am working on my confidence but one day i hope i'll have the guts to role play..
sounds horny..