Role reversal

If you could change sex for the day, what would you like to do ?

Pee standing up, have a wank, get a blowjob. :)

MissChar wrote:

^ that!

MissChar wrote:

All of that!! And also find out what it is that men actually talk about. Oh and find out what it is that is so facinating about having a ball bag- must be something cos you men are always playing with em! Haha!

Pee all over everything.

Probably anything that involves the penis!

I think the majority of us are curious about what it must physically feel like to be the opposite sex.

well if I was a woman for a day, I think I'd be obligated to spend half the day getting ready, choosng what to wear etc.
then another quarter of the day procrastinating about whether this pink matches that pink,, followed by a 4 hour conversation with best friend about nothing.
by then it would be time for me to return to being a man.

* grabs magic duvet, and ducks from things being thrown at him*

gingerbiscuit87 wrote:

MissChar wrote:

All of that!! And also find out what it is that men actually talk about. Oh and find out what it is that is so facinating about having a ball bag- must be something cos you men are always playing with em! Haha!

Men talk about sport, cars and women mainly and we play with our balls cos they get in the way so need lots of adjusting.

If I was a woman for a day I would play with my tits and pussy. Give a dildo a try to see what it feels like and maybe have a snoop around ladies changing rooms to see what actual goes on in there cos women take ages

What to do, after the time spent getting dressed in a tight short dress, wearing very sexy lingerie, off to pick up random men.

A day getting pleasured by a variety of guys and treated as a goddess would be very much on the cards. Creampie and facials seem like a good idea.

Bakerson wrote:

well if I was a woman for a day, I think I'd be obligated to spend half the day getting ready, choosng what to wear etc.
then another quarter of the day procrastinating about whether this pink matches that pink,, followed by a 4 hour conversation with best friend about nothing.

This sounds like my worst nightmare!! :P

Naughty Miss K wrote:

Bakerson wrote:

This sounds like my worst nightmare!! :P

Lol and that sounds like my life! X

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

Pee all over everything.

THIS hahahaha

Bakerson wrote:

I told you the magic duvet doesn't work on me right?! lolol!!

That does sound torture though, it seriously takes me like 15mins to get ready (Unless I need to blow dry my hair, then that can't be held against me.)

doing the housework. Lol

Of course I would also spend several hours playing with my new breasts and pussy, just to see if the 'rabbit' is as good as the reviews say, also have to have a go with the 'magic wand'.

FrozenAngel wrote:

Bakerson wrote:

I told you the magic duvet doesn't work on me right?! lolol!!

That does sound torture though, it seriously takes me like 15mins to get ready (Unless I need to blow dry my hair, then that can't be held against me.)

:-D

Just have loads of sex and everything to do with just. Just to see how it feels.

I would sit there not saying a thing and when asked what's wrong would say 'nothing' whilst all the while remembering stuff you have done in the past waiting to hit you with it when the arguement really kicks off. Oh and I would also hope I had big tits so I could put the nipples in my mouth and suck them really hard(not in the middle of arguement though ;)

Stuburns ur hilarious, u really do know how us wrk, lol

If I were a man I think I would just be too amazed by my penis, I would just stand and hula-hoop it all day :D