Role reversal

Curly Wurly wrote:

If I were a man I think I would just be too amazed by my penis, I would just stand and hula-hoop it all day :D

Love it, the image of a sexy man doing this comical.

I would have all kinds of sex with men and women, sort out my flat pack furniture, pee and walk around topless in public and go buy a car,

Definitely find out what parts of the rabbit and LH Wand cause Mrs CG to turn into a quivering heap of happiness.

MissChar wrote:

Pee standing up, have a wank, get a blowjob. :)

You girls.... don't know how lucky you are. Literally that would be it - one wank/blow job then we're done for (well - for the most part - have to rest a while to recover). At least you girls can play with yourselves continually.... and potentially anywhere too - that in itself would be on the to-do list.

Knowing my luck, I'd probably change sex for the day and get my period

QG the period bit did make me LOL

i would play with my tits constantly and masturbate loads.

then get on all fours to be taken hard by a well endowed cock - just to experince what that felt like.

and if i could fit a multiple in - be a v happy day xxx

I'd just want to experience a really good female orgasm. From the look of it, they must be amazing.

Play with myself. And go in to the womens changing room.

If I were a woman for a day I would dress up in sexy lingerie, short skirt, low cut tight top to show off my nice pair of boobs, stockings suspenders, high heels and then go shopping, accidently flashing my stocking tops to everyone.

Then home to pleasure myself silly with toys in all my holes and a lovely lady licking at my clitty.

Play with my cock & balls, shag a hot woman & give a woman oral. I would masturbate over & over, shag a woman up the arse & lick her tits, make her give me a bj & give her a pearl necklace!! hehe (but make sure I aimed better than my Mr CC) lol - only kidding master - I dont give a shit where the sperm went just that I make you come!! hehe

I would like to have sex with a woman (just to feel what it is like on the other side), would try a wank and that's just about it.

MissChar wrote:

Pee standing up, have a wank, get a blowjob. :)

Yeah this but sex too want to know what it would be feel like