Roleplaying as odd things

We have thought about the plausibility of role playing as non conventional roles and wondering how far you could take it and still get it to work.
Done the simple things like secretary and boss type of ones, but also tried out sheep and farmer as a role play that actually worked rather well. Guessing the sky is the limit with creativity -Carrot and a vegetable peeler??? How far has anyone taken this sort of role play before and still got it to work?
Feeling it would make up a good deck of cards where you both pick one and then take on that role.

1 Like

It might be a bit Whose Line is it Anyway, but we could probably rig up a game right here. :slightly_smiling_face:

Player 1 Player 2
1 Doctor 1 Patient
2 Police
Officer
2 Criminal
3 Farmer 3 Sheep
4 Boss 4 Secretary
5 Astronaut 5 Alien
6 Teacher 6 Student

@discobot roll 2d6

2 Likes

:game_die: 3, 6

Oooh, I got ‘Farmer & Student’. :slightly_smiling_face:

A geography field trip goes terribly wrong, and one poor student is left behind. To make matters worse they’ve left their bag on the coach. Stranded in a remote location with night closing in fast, and no phone, no money, and no snacks - what are they going to do? Luckily they see a farmhouse in the distance…

1 Like

Haha it writes it self, Wow this forum has features I didnt even know about.
We had a sheep that desperately needed milking by the farmer.
@discobot roll 2d6

1 Like

I have to try that!!!

@discobot roll 2d6

:game_die: 4, 3

Boss and sheep. Love it!!!

1 Like

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

Let’s see if discobot can handle bigger dice…

@discobot roll 2d20

:game_die: 18, 5

It can go as high as 1d120. :+1::slightly_smiling_face: (or 2d120,etc)

It does need to be in a fresh post though @Toolman31. It doesn’t seem to like being included in an edit.

2 Likes

Love it!!!

@discobot display help

I currently know how to do the following things:

@discobot start {name-of-tutorial}

Starts an interactive tutorial just for you, in a personal message. {name-of-tutorial} can be one of: tutorial, advanced tutorial.

@discobot roll 2d6

:game_die: 3, 6

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: Each misfortune you encounter will carry in it the seed of tomorrows good luck. — Og Mandino

@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: You may rely on it

Love it. The options are endless!!

How about this. The hard working European student veg picker goes to the farmer on pay day looking forward to spending their wages on some shiny new sex toys. Unfortunately the bad weather has destroyed half the farmers crop and now that he’s not getting his EU subsidy anymore he can’t afford to pay her, so offers payment ‘in kind’ in the form of sexual favours and a large cucumber? :thinking::joy::joy:

2 Likes

If you have any other suggestion I’ll pop them in the list. Technically you wouldn’t even need two lists, just one big one and two dice - and rolling a double would mean you were both the same role (Dom/sub according to taste :slightly_smiling_face:).

2 Likes

C’mon alien! :alien:

@discobot roll 2d6

1 Like

:game_die: 4, 4

Unlucky :frowning:

My turn! @discobot roll 2d6

1 Like

:game_die: 3, 2