Roll Play Scenarios

sexynurse09 wrote:

Lookin - Yummy wrote:

It's not role play as such but my OH is wonderful at voice and accent impersonations, which has advantadges: Like the talking to me in Irish accent whilst he is , ahem , busy with me (!) .... Mmmmm ......But sometimes he is such a joker and impersonates Frank Spencer from "Some mothers do 'av em " !!!! Lol

LOL!! thats funny, love it! Wish my fella could do an Irish accent.....i'd just melt. He can say certain words pretty good but nothing that would be much of a turn on.

We've gone a bit true blood mad and done the whole vampire role play thing, even invested in some fangs. Well worth it - so sexy!

I prefer the Welsh accent more though .... Lol

One role play we have encountered is : Landlord / Landlady being offered sex when tenant can't pay their rent..

It can be quite interesting.....

Kinkyfish wrote:

Pinkilious wrote:

Everis wrote:

I like more fantasy scenario's myself where I am a poor innocent (yet feisty) maiden who is captured by some evil (yet devastatingly hansome) overlord...

this is my all time favourite scenario : ) lots of bondage can be used here as well as s and m!

Umm She does enjoy the odd bit of bondage and it would make a change for me to be dominant.

I think this might just be the first winner

this is one that I'd second -or third?- You can also work it into the 'meeting new person at the pub' scenario for a little extra spice

Lookin - Yummy wrote:

One role play we have encountered is : Landlord / Landlady being offered sex when tenant can't pay their rent..

Yes that looks like a good one should keep a rule book of different sexpayments for day's overdue rent is not paid

like one week late..oral sex for one week

two weeks...bondage and oral for a weekend non stop..but this is another thread ha ha

Haven't done much role play and the like, however i've always had a fantasy to be over powered by a few girls (not girls exactly but you know what i mean, due to recent posts about man vs girls) and then tied down and taken advantage over xD tho thats the side of me that likes being dominated xD

lickmadick wrote:

Lookin - Yummy wrote:

Yes that looks like a good one should keep a rule book of different sexpayments for day's overdue rent is not paid

like one week late..oral sex for one week

two weeks...bondage and oral for a weekend non stop..but this is another thread ha ha

Indeed it is another thread, but one that I would quite happily read and join in with ; Would love to see if I can get new ideas to jazz it up !

Allaboutthebedroom wrote:

Haven't done much role play and the like, however i've always had a fantasy to be over powered by a few girls (not girls exactly but you know what i mean, due to recent posts about man vs girls) and then tied down and taken advantage over xD tho thats the side of me that likes being dominated xD

Sounds fun !!

Me and my husband both quite enjoy the Nurse-Patient role play.

He is usually a married man who has come in for a checkup and i'm usually dressed in a nurse outfit of some sort and end up taking total advantage of him. He tries to resist at first but eventually gives in and 'cheats on his wife'.

SueVanDouser wrote:

He is usually a married man who has come in for a checkup and i'm usually dressed in a nurse outfit of some sort and end up taking total advantage of him. He tries to resist at first but eventually gives in and 'cheats on his wife'.

So what's the DP one all about? Pilot?

We're not ones for a lot of role play, we've done school girl but apart from that i would feel really uncomfortable acting i wouldn't know what to do, i prefer to just play slut in sexy underwear because i know how to do that ;]

VW x

Umm Thanks SN, not thought about that.

Just a little update saturday was Little blue riding hood and the hansom lumberjack and his chopper.

she was definatly blue and the woodman used his chopper

WandA wrote:

SueVanDouser wrote:

It's a Stop and Search police woman outfit.

Roar wrote:

just like for her to wear a collar for a while

oooo i would like this

hehe roar, you would know!

not sure you could tame that beast though!

Kinkyfish wrote:

Its not for everyone lol, but I do love my vampires! x

sexynurse09 wrote:

Kinkyfish wrote:

Its not for everyone lol, but I do love my vampires! x

Perhaps one for that time of the month

Kinkyfish wrote:

Just a little update saturday was Little blue riding hood and the hansom lumberjack and his chopper.

Creative.

SueVanDouser wrote:

WandA wrote:

It's a Stop and Search police woman outfit.

Feel free to use pilot too then! Nice outfit by the way.

WandA wrote:

Kinkyfish wrote:

Creative.

It was just that the skirt she had was blue and the top was blue.