Romantic/Sexy Getaway Locations

Hi Everyone,

I know we are all quite spread out so may be tough to get advice on a more localised area, but I'm going to as just on the off chance.

I am going to be 30 in November and would love to do a romantic break away for it, 1/2 nights, spa facilties, massage, romatic dinner for two etc. We have never done anything like this before and we have been together nearly 10 years, and seeing as things are spicing up nicely in the bedroom of late, I thought it would be nice to have some private time to enjoy each other. It's not always that romantic at home with a toddler and a dog in close proximity, lol.

We are in Dorset, but would consider hampshire, somerset, Wiltshire, all the surrounding counties really. No more than two hours away really. So if anyone has been anywhere they can recommend I would be most grateful :) x

You could rent a small cottage somewhere and do the massaging yourselves!

Now that would be a lovely idea, but my OH gets somewhat distracted with massages when we do them ourselves, lol. So he ends up getting a great sensual massage and I get about 2 minutes of massage before his hands are doing another kind of massage. I figured if a professional did it I might be able to avoid the wandering hands, lol x

The Christchurch Harbour Hotel is really nice.

Bath is a good place to go. Bailbrook house is very good

http://www.headlandhotel.co.uk/

Hi Ladys, check this out on the headland of Newquay in Cornwall over looking Fistral beach. I know it's not on your list but I think it's what your after.

Thanks guys, all your suggestions look lovely, definitely under consideration :) x