Rookie 10 first ti

I've just tried my Rookie prostate massager for the first time. I wasn't able to locate my p- spot, but wondered if it was 'further up?' Obviously I'll keep trying; perhaps it's just a question of technique?

Has anyone any advice?

Thanks in advance.

RichardW.

I had been doing anal play for nearly 12 years before I even got close to my pspot. I got a propper prostate massager in the last year and did some exploring, i could feel something was close but for the most part the best I got was an enhanced ejaculation and some fun bum time.

It wasn't until I got a much higher grade massager that I really found out what I was missing. Specifically it was the Loki that brought me to the edge (review: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34253&reviewid=131747#customer_reviews )

That was the first time I had an anal orgasm and I think it had to do with a few factors. First of all I had an idea of what I was looking for, a little bit of experience goes a long way so don't give up hope. Secondly the size, shape, and power of the massager was just the right combination for me.

My best advice is to keep trying and maybe explore with different toys. Get youself excited and concentrate on the anal area. Hope this helps

Blimey-12 years!
Thanks for your advice.
I think I must have had unrealistic expectations.

Well for a lot of that time I didnt know what I was looking for. I have only actively been trying for the orgasm for the last year or two. I had even gone as far as to dismiss it as an urban myth. They are rare though, it isnt like they happen everytime I use my ass

That's the thing you read the reviews of these things and it's like "I switched it on and 30 seconds later I had the best orgasm ever". It's a bit disappointing when you try it for days, weeks, months and nothing special happens. It's tempting to just try a load of toys and hope one will click.

Smoothman wrote:

That's the thing you read the reviews of these things and it's like "I switched it on and 30 seconds later I had the best orgasm ever". It's a bit disappointing when you try it for days, weeks, months and nothing special happens. It's tempting to just try a load of toys and hope one will click.

Trial and error, it's such fun when it all comes together though right? :)