Rosa not working for me. Can anyone help?

I decided to splash out at Christmas and bought myself a Rosa: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30909

I've never experienced much sensation internally, so I thought I'd give this a go since it has nothing but gushing (no pun intended) reviews. But unfortunately it didn't do anything for me. It definitely didn't even come close to being as good as my TC rabbit which is a fraction of the price.

Does anyone have any tips for getting the best out of this kind of toy? I was going to just send it back, but I really want to try and make it work for me since I seem to be the only one who doesn't love it. I'm convinced there's either something wrong with me or I'm using it wrong! Has anyone else tried the Rosa and not liked it? Any advice?

Hi, sorry to hear you're not feeling the Rosa love! My hubby bought the Rosa Rouge as a surprise present for me and we tried it for the first time last night. I have to say I've never been one for g-spot toys really, my go to toy is a rabbit and I usually need very powerful clit stimulation to climax. But I'd been curious about the Rosa after all the rave reviews!
I have to say it took longer than I would normally spend on a toy..but it was so worth it! Are you expecting it to work like a rabbit? I found that by using loads of lube, leaving the Rosa on its lowest setting and just using the internal vibrations to start with, things gradually built up and up without the power being too much to start with.When I turned on both vibrations I moved so I was half sitting, half lying and sort of rocked the Rosa against me and the heavens opened, literally! It was so good I had to have another go this morning.
Hope this helps a bit, I'm sure other Rosa fans will be along with ideas soon. It might take time for you to get used to it as it is certainly different to a rabbit! There is always LH 's fabulous returns policy if you find it isn't for you!

The Rosa Rouge has a thermal element to it and it works wonders, the Rosa is a normal g-spot vibe.

I prefer the rouge, the heat element did it for me. But the rosa wasn't as great. Are you doing anything before inserting it? By that, I mean are you playing with your clit and working yourself up or you just putting the rosa in?

If the Rosa didn't work for you, don't worry. It's not you and it's not the toy. Sometimes things don't just work the same for everybody. I'm kind of in your situation but with a different product - the Bathmate pumps.

I've been trying it regularly for at least 3 months, and I have to say, i've not seen any of the results almost every other glowing review has said you will see. I spent ages thinking "Oh I must be doing something wrong" or "I'm clearly broken" - but I'm not doing anything wrong, and I know I am definitely not broken - it's just a product that clearly isn't going to work for me.

You have to remember that everyone is different when it comes to their preferences and likes, and everyones anatomy reacts differently to stimuli - and just because a toy gave one person mind blowing orgasms, it doesn't mean it's going to give it to someone else.

The other thing to consider is that when you read about a toy that's supposed to be amazing, your expectations are already way up, so when it doesn't blow your mind straight away, immediately it puts a 'block' on you and it can be difficult to get yourself into the mindset of actually enjoying the toy because it didn't do what you thought it would right away.

The best thing to do would be to just take it slow, don't expect too much from it, just experiment with the different settings, and get a rhythm that works for you. Take your time - and hey, if it still does nothing for you, then don't worry about it. It's time to send it back - at least you tried it and gave it a shot. It's just not for you.

Don't put so much pressure on yourself/on the toy and you would be surprised at what you can achieve.

DavidB1986 wrote:

If the Rosa didn't work for you, don't worry. It's not you and it's not the toy. Sometimes things don't just work the same for everybody. I'm kind of in your situation but with a different product - the Bathmate pumps.

I've been trying it regularly for at least 3 months, and I have to say, i've not seen any of the results almost every other glowing review has said you will see. I spent ages thinking "Oh I must be doing something wrong" or "I'm clearly broken" - but I'm not doing anything wrong, and I know I am definitely not broken - it's just a product that clearly isn't going to work for me.

You have to remember that everyone is different when it comes to their preferences and likes, and everyones anatomy reacts differently to stimuli - and just because a toy gave one person mind blowing orgasms, it doesn't mean it's going to give it to someone else.

The other thing to consider is that when you read about a toy that's supposed to be amazing, your expectations are already way up, so when it doesn't blow your mind straight away, immediately it puts a 'block' on you and it can be difficult to get yourself into the mindset of actually enjoying the toy because it didn't do what you thought it would right away.

The best thing to do would be to just take it slow, don't expect too much from it, just experiment with the different settings, and get a rhythm that works for you. Take your time - and hey, if it still does nothing for you, then don't worry about it. It's time to send it back - at least you tried it and gave it a shot. It's just not for you.

Don't put so much pressure on yourself/on the toy and you would be surprised at what you can achieve.

+1 ^^^

Spot on, some toys just aren't for you, some are x

DavidB1986 wrote:

Seconding everything David said! Sometimes things just don't work out - the Lelo Mona 2 has a billion glowing reviews but I've never hated a toy more, honestly. At least you can return it :)