Rude Boy Prostate Vibrator

http://www.orgasmarmy.com/anal-toys/rude-boy-prostate-vibrator/reviews.aspx

Has anyone given this a go?

Looks fun, but a bit pricey.

I was thinking the exact same thing! It's at the top of my wish list so if I take the plunge I'll let you know how it feels. Sounds very promising though!

It sounds interesting but to be honest looks at little bit too much like a battery operated door handle for my liking.

Ha! I'd have to agree with you on that one..

I've been considering buying it for my boyfriend, but he's kind of really into anal play, but at the same time really awkward about it. Meh, I'll probably have to get him to loosen up a bit (mentally...mostly.) before I spend that much money on something he might not be comfortable using.

Going by that rather capitalised review I'd say it's worth the money!! :P

i got it and boy did it hit the spot as im now a anal toy fan

I've seen a lot of sex toys and I'm not convinced by this one, I'm not sure it would even stay in place.

Seriously does it work? The aneros did not work for me.

got one for him and found it takes a long time to get in properly, and it was uncomfortable.

Dunca1348 wrote:

just don't think it is big enought for me

There are different sizes available, the Naughty Boy is smaller and Bad Boy is bigger. I have/had (I can't remember where it is! :S) one and it wasn't too great, a bit uncomfortable. I much prefer the Lelo Bob or Aneros toys.

I got this toy about a month ago now. At first it was an odd feeling but after a while i got used to it and really started to enjoy using it. Not sure if its worth the price though