Rumble

Poppea wrote:

StHubbins wrote:

If you really want the rumble of a wand then the only thing you can really do is get an attachment for the wand.

Better, more expensive, vibes get rumblier, but, ultimately, you can't beat the power of the National Grid.

I haven't found any useful attachments so far as the power is not so well distributed over the length of the insertable part. Which attachment do you have that works good?

To be honest my OH isn't after a rumble down the length, just clitoral , but the g-spot attachment is good. Also we use other vibes at least as often. The point I'm making is that if you want a wand rumble then other vibes might not quite deliver.

KittySoftpaws wrote:

I can recommend this one for that rumble you're looking for. Infact some people have made a point of mentioning the rumble when reviewing it.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16603

The silencer every time: I've never found anything else that comes close, and every time I try a remote control egg, this is the standard I hold it to - probably why I've been disappointed every time!

It's powerful, intense and nowhere near buzzy and irritating: it's also a lot lighter on batteries that you might imagine.

KittySoftpaws wrote:

I can recommend this one for that rumble you're looking for. Infact some people have made a point of mentioning the rumble when reviewing it.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16603

The silencer every time: I've never found anything else that comes close, and every time I try a remote control egg, this is the standard I hold it to - probably why I've been disappointed every time!

It's powerful, intense and nowhere near buzzy and irritating: it's also a lot lighter on batteries that you might imagine.

StHubbins wrote:

Poppea wrote:

StHubbins wrote:

If you really want the rumble of a wand then the only thing you can really do is get an attachment for the wand.

Better, more expensive, vibes get rumblier, but, ultimately, you can't beat the power of the National Grid.

I haven't found any useful attachments so far as the power is not so well distributed over the length of the insertable part. Which attachment do you have that works good?

To be honest my OH isn't after a rumble down the length, just clitoral , but the g-spot attachment is good. Also we use other vibes at least as often. The point I'm making is that if you want a wand rumble then other vibes might not quite deliver.

I had a g-spot attachment and threw it out as it didn't let the vibrations travel down so good. My guess is any attachment would've to be rather rigid to allow them to, which would make it awkward or uncomfortable to use.

I understand the point you are making and see what you mean, but don't you think there is something that comes near the power of a wand?

The wand has two points going for it, the first being wall mounted, which gives it its strength and the second is its low rumbling vibrations. Where you won't find a wall mounted internal vibe and thus will have to make concessions regarding the strength, you are certainly able to find low rumbling vibes.

Lelo states the frequency of their toys and the wand has 100 hz. So does their Mona 2 and their Elise 2 and Jimmyjanes Form 6 G3 has a frequency of 60 hz. They both have two motors and should be well worth a try IMHO.

I have the form 6 which is what made me want more rumbly toys, the form 6 isn't great for penetration just g spot

Young and fun95 wrote:

I have the form 6 which is what made me want more rumbly toys, the form 6 isn't great for penetration just g spot

Thank you, I didn't know that, I never had one and seeing the specs I supposed it would devliver. Just shows once again there's nothing to top personal experience.

I found this review

http://www.heyepiphora.com/?s=mona&searchsubmit=

on the internet about the Mona 2 by Lelo. Maybe Mona 2 is what you are looking for.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26151

Not keen on the shape of that, don't think it would work for me