Rush hour @Lovehoney

Wow!

After a (for me) longish abstinence of shopping on here as nothing inspired me lately, I was tempted yesterday by the DOTD and went for it. But then I got tempted by today's DOTD too, as Nooki is something I've been long wanted to test. These two orders of mine were placed at 22 hours and 12 minutes apart to be exact according to the confirmation emails. And by the order number, almost 11.000 orders were placed in this timeframe!

Wow! It truly is an insane rush at Valentine's over there, no wonder Leanne got called back to Customer Care! Sorry I added to the crazyness now, I wasn't planning to as we really don't fall for Valentine's, but your deals are hard to say no to! I just hope tomorrow's DOTD will not tempt me again... ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Here's a 'great big suggestion': all the LH team should go on a week's holiday after this period! LOL! Cheers, keep up the good work you all!

Good heavens !! Thats a huge amount of orders in under 24 hours !

You all deserve our respect and thanks......and I'm sorry, but I added to the rush too...!! x

Whoa . That's nuts!!!! Sorry to say will be adding to that two times more this week..get some holidays booked after this guy's. WOW! Xxx

Really is a high amount of orders in 24 hours. Can guess every single person is very busy. I say sorry now will be adding to the rush in the next day or two.

Yesterday was Lovehoney's busiest ever day I believe. Great job by all! 👍🏼

Foxxy wrote:

Yesterday was Lovehoney's busiest ever day I believe. Great job by all! 👍🏼

^^ It certainly was!

Our previous 'busiest day' was back in December during the Christmas rush, but you guys topped it by an extra 1500+ orders - woohoo! There will be some VERY happy Valentine's people next week!

This means that those of us who aren't on the phones have spend a large proportion of today in the Warehouse picking your orders... Good job I wore flat shoes today eh?! ;) 

Oh my! Lovehoney is awesome. I'm not sorry to say I'll be adding to the workload aswell. Keep those flats handy Jess. #happierValentines 💕💕💕

Wow that's a lot!

I was sent Nooki to test and it was a really fun game, certainly spiced things up for us. Hope you have fun with it :)

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

There will be some VERY happy Valentine's people next week!

Including the marketing team and LH's owners, I assume! LOL!

I am curious though as to what people rush to buy more for Valentine's: is it lingerie, is it romantic bundles such as rose petals and massage rocks and candles/oils or is it toys to gift? Or maybe games to enjoy in couples?

And, are there many "newcomer" shoppers around festivities, or is it just that most your regulars all wake up to buy everyone at once?

Also, do you have traffic lights amongts your warehouse isles, Jess??? :)))

Boogaloo wrote:

Wow that's a lot!

I was sent Nooki to test and it was a really fun game, certainly spiced things up for us. Hope you have fun with it :)

I found your review very useful indeed! Thank you for that!

Another one guilty of adding to the rush...
Well done guys!

Sorry, placed an order yesterday, adding to your workload Jess!
I hope you have a relaxing weekend planned to rest your feet. x

I too am part of the problem, discount code and seeing the sale on the Enchant Me Basque / discountinued I ordered again. Wont be here in time for Valentinues Day, but thats ok!

Hats off to you guys, you all do a brilliant job! 👍 I'm sorry but I'm guilty of adding to the mad rush, my OH has just treated me. 😊

Wow that's amazing! I too ordered some bits yesterday to go towards my OH's treat for Valentine's, so I'm happy that I could contribute towards your busiest day ever but also sorry if I caused any commotion in the office/warehouse! :)

Sorry to Jess and the rest of the warehouse and lovehoney staff just added to the mad rush. Will be a well earned break to all the staff after valentines.

That's a fair few orders, I added too the workload Sunday lunch time and my orders not been dispatched yet 😕 it'll be the mad rush, it's understandable though too be fair 💖xxx

Also ordered, but my birthday is the 15th - I was enticed back with my birthday discount!

We have been busy busy busy! Mainly a reason I havent' been around here lately!!

All fun and no sleep :D 

11000 orders in one day, no wonder none of the very few posting have gotten the velentines love letter vouchers!