Rush hour @Lovehoney

era wrote:

Wow!

After a (for me) longish abstinence of shopping on here as nothing inspired me lately, I was tempted yesterday by the DOTD and went for it. But then I got tempted by today's DOTD too, as Nooki is something I've been long wanted to test. These two orders of mine were placed at 22 hours and 12 minutes apart to be exact according to the confirmation emails. And by the order number, almost 11.000 orders were placed in this timeframe!

Wow! It truly is an insane rush at Valentine's over there, no wonder Leanne got called back to Customer Care! Sorry I added to the crazyness now, I wasn't planning to as we really don't fall for Valentine's, but your deals are hard to say no to! I just hope tomorrow's DOTD will not tempt me again... ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Here's a 'great big suggestion': all the LH team should go on a week's holiday after this period! LOL! Cheers, keep up the good work you all!

We have a Sherlcok on our hands! Mega mega busy here. Alas, no rest after Valentine's as we then have to plan for the rest of the year. Not long before we're in full Christmas planning mode...!

era wrote:

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

There will be some VERY happy Valentine's people next week!

Including the marketing team and LH's owners, I assume! LOL!

I am curious though as to what people rush to buy more for Valentine's: is it lingerie, is it romantic bundles such as rose petals and massage rocks and candles/oils or is it toys to gift? Or maybe games to enjoy in couples?

And, are there many "newcomer" shoppers around festivities, or is it just that most your regulars all wake up to buy everyone at once?

Also, do you have traffic lights amongts your warehouse isles, Jess??? :)))

As Jess says, we're usually called down to the warehouse on the peak days to make sure we get the orders out. Some sheets are all lingerie, flavoured lube and maybe maybe some Kama Sutra cards. Others are fisting gel and nipple clamps. We cater to everyone's idea of the perfect Valentine's night in :D

Lovehoney - Alice wrote:

era wrote:

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

There will be some VERY happy Valentine's people next week!

Including the marketing team and LH's owners, I assume! LOL!

I am curious though as to what people rush to buy more for Valentine's: is it lingerie, is it romantic bundles such as rose petals and massage rocks and candles/oils or is it toys to gift? Or maybe games to enjoy in couples?

And, are there many "newcomer" shoppers around festivities, or is it just that most your regulars all wake up to buy everyone at once?

Also, do you have traffic lights amongts your warehouse isles, Jess??? :)))

As Jess says, we're usually called down to the warehouse on the peak days to make sure we get the orders out. Some sheets are all lingerie, flavoured lube and maybe maybe some Kama Sutra cards. Others are fisting gel and nipple clamps. We cater to everyone's idea of the perfect Valentine's night in :D

^^ This! 

And you guys weren't joking when you said you were going to order more.... We've just announced that yesterday has now beaten Sunday as the busiest day ever, so we've had TWO busiest days ever, BACK-TO-BACK! Wahooo!

Yesterday, I noticed a lot of corsets, massage bits (like oils and hot rocks), anal toys (probes and butt plugs) and realistic dildos in my orders. Oh, and magic wands with attachments. 

My final warehouse round was my favourite though as I got to pick this bad boy. I did think to myself, "Now THAT'S a Valentine's gift!" 

We could definitely do with traffic lights sometimes - it does get a bit mental out there! If we get called out to help today, I'll try to get a photo :) 

slinky binky wrote:

That's a fair few orders, I added too the workload Sunday lunch time and my orders not been dispatched yet 😕 it'll be the mad rush, it's understandable though too be fair 💖xxx

We have been craaaazy busy! Buuuut the good news is, I've checked your order and it's on its way! (Well, its been dispatched and is with Royal Mail). Now it's been shipped, you can track it on the RM website :) 

Couple looking to spice things up wrote:

Oh my! Lovehoney is awesome. I'm not sorry to say I'll be adding to the workload aswell. Keep those flats handy Jess. #happierValentines 💕💕💕

The flats are at the ready!

BRING IT ON DILDOS! 

Please try and be gentle with my vixen mustang 😳 x

Keep up the good work guys! Jess, a picture of the madness would be very cool :) xx

Scorpius12 wrote:

Keep up the good work guys! Jess, a picture of the madness would be very cool :) xx

It's pretty much like this:

![](upload://oUsvew5SQhJMQlEbe2ALPpeKatz.gif)

Haha - Alice - that is surprisingly accurate! 

Hehe loves it! Xxx

Lovehoney pac man I can see it now instead of ghosts eating you there is giant dildos trying to eat you. 🍌 🍒

Lovehoney - Alice wrote:

Scorpius12 wrote:

It's pretty much like this:

I love it! LOL :) xx

I actually Laughed Out Loud at the accurate representation, Alice! :)))

Yep, I got 3 orders packed and dispatched yesterday! Thankfully I was not tempted by today's DOTD too! :)

Well, I'm happy to say I'm not contributing to the madness as there hasn't been anything to tempt me in quite a while.

But I'm wondering whether Lovehoney has any plans to go public (as in: shares bought and sold on the stock exchange)? This is one company I'd really like to have a (small) part of!

I missed out on yesterday s deal of the day. Gutted 😢

Talia wrote:

But I'm wondering whether Lovehoney has any plans to go public (as in: shares bought and sold on the stock exchange)? This is one company I'd really like to have a (small) part of!

I don't think they should. That step usually ruins the good spirit and will of a company. But if they do, I'm having my checkbook ready! :)))

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

^^ This!

And you guys weren't joking when you said you were going to order more.... We've just announced that yesterday has now beaten Sunday as the busiest day ever, so we've had TWO busiest days ever, BACK-TO-BACK! Wahooo!

Yesterday, I noticed a lot of corsets, massage bits (like oils and hot rocks), anal toys (probes and butt plugs) and realistic dildos in my orders. Oh, and magic wands with attachments.

My final warehouse round was my favourite though as I got to pick http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=7366. I did think to myself, "Now THAT'S a Valentine's gift!"

We could definitely do with traffic lights sometimes - it does get a bit mental out there! If we get called out to help today, I'll try to get a photo :)

When I was picking orders yesterday, I too noticed that oils and hot rocks were super popular. I am curious about trying hot rocks now!

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

When I'm whizzing round the warehouse, this is what I'm imaginging. (And maybe going WAKA WAKA WAKA WAKA in my head...)

Lovehoney - Alice wrote:

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

When I'm whizzing round the warehouse, this is what I'm imaginging. (And maybe going WAKA WAKA WAKA WAKA in my head...)

Maybe if we start doing it out loud, it will catch on?

"The chant of the office people"

Lovehoney - Rebecca wrote:

When I was picking orders yesterday, I too noticed that oils and hot rocks were super popular. I am curious about trying hot rocks now!

Hi Rebecca, I don't think I've seen you around the forum before! :) I think you should try the hot rocks. We have them and they are superb for a relaxing hot massage. My husband enjoyed them a lot even though he's not the fan of the (good kind of) heat in our family, I am!