Sales

I've had my eye on a toy for a while and waiting for it to go on sale as its a bit pricy, so I wonder how the sales work..

How do sales work, will everything eventually be in a discount sale? I guess if its selling ok it will never need a discount?

I only have a small amount of disposable income a month for such luxury items :)

Thanks in advance :)

It depends, we don’t know what future sales will be or what will be featured in them. There are many factors a business takes into account when selecting sale items and stock levels/the set price from the manufacturer may mean certain items never go on sale or if they do it’s only during special sales like Black Friday or launch offers for the newer items.

If you’re looking at the more luxurious items, they don’t go on sale too much so it may be worth waiting for a 20% off code to be sent out. If you’re signed up to the emails you should get offers like this every once in a while :)

Okie thanks, Its my birthday Sunday so I have my 30%.. I guess I should just run with that.

I'm scared to part with my pennies and next week it be on sale lol just my luck

Haha we’ve all been there, frustrating isn’t it?

I would definitely run with that if I were you, not sure that there would be a better deal on a more luxurious item unless it was being discontinued or something :)

And happy early birthday!

Just noticed if it was the Lelo Sona you were after, you can get 15% off today only on the black version and pale pink: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=39575

All this time and I've only just noticed the OFFERS tab and its in capital letters >.<

Its not that NatorTom :P Its in the wevibe range.

Tis really unusual for premium brands to be regularly on sale. Back in the good old days theybused to an Xmas day sale with 40-50% off premium toys but I think that died a long time ago now, so 30% is probably, realistically the best you're gonna do.

If i see an item i like but it's not got any discount i tend to set myself a date. Depends on how much i need it on how far away the date is, could be a week or a month. I put the money aside and if it comes up on offer in that period i buy it straight away, otherwise i wait until my selected date. It's worked out for a couple of times thankfully. The last time was the beaded steel dildo that i gave it a month to come up on offer, on the very last day of my waiting period it came up as half price. I was delighted.

Hey K&c30's - how did you get on with the beaded steel?

Hey VR, we haven't managed to use it as much as i would of liked buuuut. Hell yes!!!! It's amazing, the big bulbous end has not failed to provide very explosive orgasms. Steel is now the favourite material for dildo's in this house. My right wrist will be looking like popeye soon. I was a bit unsure if it would make much of a difference from the glass beaded dildo but that added weight... wow wow wow. Thank you for your help before i bought it.

Whats even funnier the Beaded steel dildo has just gone on the lightning offer lol

Is the 90% off just for me or does everyone see it?

Edit: Just ordered. How could I not for so cheap? lol Though if there’s no vibe on that dildo I’ll probably be taking advantage of that return policy