Scarehouse clearance

test

Omg I woke up to wading through soooo many great deals oh wow , Ive no idea what to choose so many things.

Lovehoney how can you do such amazing reductions. The Lelo's reduced to £50, theres my chance to actually own one....the Hua or the Zook which one is best woohoo... omg.

Going back to try and pick some things ooo sooo excting.

Thanks Lovehoney your spoiling us.

sharry wrote:

ju wrote:

.....] placed an order for a couple of bras. quite sensible. & the police woman's uniform. not so sensible (but already on a wish list & rather cheap)

paid.

looked some more. then ordered some more. none of it sensible, at all. forgot about using my VIP code :(((( having the code still in-date means i'm buying too much- but to have the code, not use it...& still spend more...!!!! [.......

Email customer services and ask them if they can give you the discount from your code retrospectively. They've done it for other people.

:))))))))) they are good, aren't they? both orders have been combined & the VIP discount refunded, bless 'em. my kids were hovering, waiting to use the computer so i rushed to pay... then their friends called for 'em & they cleared off out. so i carried on browsing......

wonderful, wonderful Lovehoney- Thank you

I'm not sure about the Zini Hua, zook, and Ran. I have the seed which is ok but it's not overly powerful, I've also read mixed reviews for the Zook and Hua due to there shape and the clit stimulating bit.

I ordered a glass toy, and these pants www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22486 I rather liked how random they looked and at £2ish I thought why not. They arrived today and are rather nice, fit well, and actually work when on.

I'm tempted by the rechargable massager, but not sure.

Yes Avrielle your absolutely right, Id only just crawled out of bed and Oops in my excitement I got the names wrong...DOh.....!!!

Sorry for those that rushed to see, yes I meant the Zini Hua and Zook, Im so temped as its my birthday coming up, never owned a luxury toy yet, nows my chance; i just cant choose between them. Its review reading time.

I also love the look of the Lovemoiselle Noemie or aveline....

Thanks Ness yes I will check the reviews, they are so beautiful i cant choose, plus Im definitely getting a glass one.

yes Avrielle you should change your name it sounds great.

Aww just missed the Vibe therapy rabbit, thatl teach me for not choosing sooner.

Im also a sucker for the fun toys I love the I rub my duckie paris and the flower power one lol.

So much choice and my best chance to get something thats usually so expensive, going off to do some grovelling, well you cant just 1 item can you?

Glad to hear you are all loving the sale! It's payday soon, I've been doing a little shopping on the sales, there really are some fab bargains and some items are a steal!

The sale is going well so be quick! xx

had my birthday on monday, was not intending to spend the money so soon but the Fever Black Widow dress was only 9pounds! not to mention a couple of other interesting looking items . . . there goes my spending money untill christmas.

I decided to try one of the Zinis in the end, wondering how I will go on with it, I also did read a bit of mixed reviews on them, but oh well... May be worth a try.

Will likely be my last order until Christmas though, as I need to save for new laptop, after over 5 years the old one is having its moody days.

This:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20712

arrived early this morning (the other item I bought, I got sent the wrong thing, so still waiting on that and figuring out the logistics of sending the other one back), and I'm officially in love.

Everyone needs to buy one. Go and do it now.

cheer_up wrote:

This:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20712

arrived early this morning (the other item I bought, I got sent the wrong thing, so still waiting on that and figuring out the logistics of sending the other one back), and I'm officially in love.

Everyone needs to buy one. Go and do it now.

Erh. My confidence is not high enough to wear that outside the bedroom simply because my figure is not perfect and while my partner likes it I would never dare to go out in that.

But it does look very sexy and glad you like it

Just had to treat myself at these prices.

How good is the delivery on this stuff - ordered yesterday afternoon and came this morning!

I love my outfits (although I got stuck in one )

I almost got the acute. i actually hit order. Refused by the bank because it flaged up as possible fraud. So I was stopped from purchasing something by the BANK.

This keeps happening and it's never a problem with my account. ¬_¬

Pixieking wrote:

I almost got the acute. i actually hit order. Refused by the bank because it flaged up as possible fraud. So I was stopped from purchasing something by the BANK.

have you considered paying for things via Paypal instead? You might have less trouble with your bank that way.

Pixieking wrote:

It wont be a problem with ur account but ur bank making sure that someone hasnt stolen your details. It is rather annoying as i've had it happen to me several times however 1 time they did stop my transaction ended up being a life saver as someone had actually stolen my details and tried charging over 500 quids worth of stuff!

I see it as a blessing now x

Indeed. I just wish I knew why some things flag it, when I buy things online a Lot.

Just purchased the intimidator too, I mean, I'm practically losing money If I don't buy it right!?

I finally gave it! However I just got a few cheap bits rather than the things I really wanted as they were still too pricey!

I'm very happy with what I ordered though! Hopefully it arrives in time to wear with my halloween costume this weekend :)

x x x

I love my husband he just bought me these http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=2195

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=21953 for chirstmas unfortuntley i have to wait until christmas for them. I think its mad that they had an extra 50% off so i got an underwear set for less than a fiver!