School teacher outfit.

That is pretty good ur husband being a teacher.

Did you order your secretary outfit jr78?

bondagegod wrote:

Did you order your secretary outfit jr78?

I didn't....but only because the vibrating knickers had £20 off on DOTD.....and I got deal of the week with them lol! 😉 I'm waiting (not so) patiently for the postman to deliver them. I've had the knickers on my wishlist since I joined here so they won but next week I'll get the secretary outfit! X

They was a good offer on DOTD. I did an order to get DOTW. Gotta to wait till Monday for mine to arrive. It is exciting when ur waiting for a parcel to arrive.

bondagegod wrote:

They was a good offer on DOTD. I did an order to get DOTW. Gotta to wait till Monday for mine to arrive. It is exciting when ur waiting for a parcel to arrive.

Yeah it's a great offer, can't wait for the knickers, I hope they're as fun in real life as they are in my head! What did you order? X

They sound like they could be fun. Nothing to exciting just some lube.

LittleSwitchBitch wrote:

I love the secretary one ! Normally not my thing but the outfit is quite classy :)

I tested this one.... quite fun!

Got all the accessories I need now to be a school teacher. I got myself the FSOG tie at Christmas and now my wife got me the FSOG spanking ruler. So looking foward to acting this out.

Good luck! Have you gone for a full suit, or a shirt and waistcoat? I love seeing my OH dressed up all formal, he looks so good and being a right gentleman it suits him very well!

bondagegod wrote:

Got all the accessories I need now to be a school teacher. I got myself the FSOG tie at Christmas and now my wife got me the FSOG spanking ruler. So looking foward to acting this out.

Can you kindly let us know how it goes when you act it out.Would luv the Mrs to be a strict headmistress.

My wife is a teacher I have suggested she treat me like a naughty school boy but alas up to now not happened

nodrog wrote:

My wife is a teacher I have suggested she treat me like a naughty school boy but alas up to now not happened

Perhaps both of us need to be more disruptive in class ! Lol

I have got a full suit. My wife does love seeing me in a suit so think this will add to the experience Happily Experimenting.

Yes I will let you know mysteron. Not 100% sure how it will play out yet but thinking along the lines of I'm the headmaster and my wife gets called to my office for denation and she has to do some sort work (like lines or writing why she shouldn't be naughty in class and has to use the ruler) but then mis behaves so I have to put her over sir knee and punish her with the ruler and maybe use the FSOG tie for restrain her while being told off.

mysteron wrote:

nodrog wrote:

Perhaps both of us need to be more disruptive in class ! Lol

I could be very naughty lol

Come home and tell the oh you are too exhausted before spending 6 hours marking books and passing out over the desk. The true teachers roleplay!

i know, im no fun sometimes.....

Dali256 wrote:

Come home and tell the oh you are too exhausted before spending 6 hours marking books and passing out over the desk. The true teachers roleplay!

i know, im no fun sometimes.....

I know most people think teachers finish at 3 when the kids go home and they get all them hols most hols she's in school sorting work out for the next term

Well I have sort of got my own way here. She will be a strict sexy headmistress for me for an everning if I do a sexy striptease and lap dance wearing some skimpy pilot shorts she bought for me. Done deal !