Secret part 2!

After a great discussion about your secret… let’s follow up with part 2!

What’s one secret you would like to find out about someone else? They could be on the forum, a celebrity or maybe a secret friend? Do you dare to ask?

1 Like

I’d like to know if my friend wanks over me. He talks about sex a lot

1 Like

What about you?

I’ll have to think about it!

I was sort of thinking about this yesterday after swimming: I was thinking about how often kinky people cross paths on the day to day and don’t realise it. I have a little mental game that I like to play called “Dom, sub, switch or vanilla?”- I people-watch and guess if someone might be Dom, sub, switch or vanilla. I don’t ask and I don’t get to know of course, but knowing members of my community and some of their common tells, it is interesting when I see them in other people.

After that, I also thought about the cute Australian guy that I had to join in a little side office to sort out my gym membership, and whether I felt his quiet and gentle disposition might be masking a more carnal Dom side. Well, it was a thought anyway :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

@Tenshadesandme, As an Australian, I can assure you that we’re all cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

As a Brit who once submitted to an Australian man, I know that’s not entirely true :joy:

3 Likes

:rofl: lol… well I think I’m cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I have no doubt you are :smiling_face:

1 Like

It’s a leather skirt and knee high boots sort of day - I’d say so :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

Indeed so. I’ve gone for all black with my “limited edition” tee :grin:

1 Like

@Tenshadesandme … why pick ten?

Copied from our blog because I’ve already been typing my little pawsies off today:

By now everyone is familiar with the Fifty Shades trilogy, but what do you do when a controversial movie trilogy crosses over and bears some similarity to your own life? Not totally, but perhaps a little bit? Well, Dear Reader, then you have two choices:

A) Run from it.

B) Run with it.

It started off with my reading some of the ascribed attributes of the fictional Christian Grey. Okay sure, so my husband doesn’t have grey eyes, a swanky office or billions in the bank, but he does have a poverty-ridden past, his mother also passed away when he was four (though not from drugs), he is a Dominant (and a workaholic!) and he does insist on spoiling me rotten. I think it also came in the fact that he didn’t know where his mother was buried, and just like in the last movie (but before the last movie!), my family helped him find her. It was this bittersweet irony that made us accept how the books and movies were a little like our own story, in some way.

As for my part, Ana and I share some similarities too. We both have brown hair and blue eyes for one, we’re both writers, romantics and fiesty, strong-willed people for two, who are not afraid to stand up for what we believe in. We are both kind-hearted women who have fallen for men who were perhaps a little bit rough around the edges, and loved them into the fine men that they’ve become. I love my husband and I’m so exceptionally proud of him - it warms my heart every day to see where he is now when I know what he comes from.

On our way out of watching Fifty Shades Of Grey at the cinema, Matt was feeling a little down on himself as not being “Dominant enough” for me. I tried to reassure him that he absolutely is Dominant enough for me, he’s just not Dominant like Christian Grey is (which is probably for the best!). In my usual jovial fashion I started deducting a few “shades” for him being “not that rich”, “not that messed up” etc until I reached my conclusion:

“So I reckon about… ten shades, then?” I say. He gives me an absolutely filthy stare but it’s now our brand!

Source: Who Is Ten Shades & Me?

2 Likes

Well written! Thanks for taking the time to open up!

1 Like

Not a problem at all :slight_smile:

1 Like

Definitely my thinking behind this thread - just a chance for people to open up a little more, not heaps, while they are here!

Open,. honest, respectful communication is key, in everything. I get a lot of compliments on my open and honest nature and I’m kind of like “well why wouldn’t I be?” :joy:

1 Like

And as a Brit once sexual assaulted by an Aussie I can assure you not all of you cute.

1 Like

I’m so sorry to hear that!

Hmm I’ve never actually thought of wanting to know a secret about anyone I don’t think :thinking:
Guess at a random thought… maybe would like to know if anyone on here has fantasised about me while solo playing haha :joy:

1 Like