Secret Santa

Hi all,

Me and my flatmates are doing a sex toy secret Santa. We are VERY close- as in we play a game called “Put your hand in the middle if you had a wank last night” almost every day round the dinner table. So, LoveHoney sorry for placing four separate orders in three days, they all want my free delivery.

Will keep you updated with results x

6 Likes

Hi @Chef_Kate welcome great idea may be expensive tho lol

Sounds like a great household to be part of. Mixed or girls only?

Sounds like fun! If only all friend groups were so open :slight_smile:

1 Like

We have a budget set don’t worry lol

There’s one straight girl, one bi girl, a lesbian and gay man

2 Likes

lol so no expensive toys keep us all poste what you get take care keep safe

1 Like

Blimey, that’s got most bases covered. I’ve narrowed you down to one of three :grin:

1 Like

Fabby idea! I’ve organised Secret Santa for my team and praying I get one of two guys because I have their presents picked out, might just need to give them it in the car park so HR don’t see! Incoming order Lovehoney!

1 Like

Hello and welcome to the forum. What a fun idea! No cheating by peeking at your orders! Also, won’t they all have your name on? How do you know which one you ordered so you don’t open someone else’s?

1 Like

Hi @Chef_Kate :wave:
Welcome to the forum! Sounds like you have a very fun house and a great set of house mates so I’m sure it will go down well.

1 Like

The order number is on the address label, if that would help?

1 Like

:joy: oh yes, silly me!

1 Like

That is awesome! While my closest friends are great about talking sex openly not so much on the toys. Like my best friend mentioned wanting to try one once but chickened out when I offered him a duplicate fleshlight I have(never used).

1 Like

Hi there and welcome @Chef_Kate and enjoy the forum :kissing_heart:

1 Like

They’ve all changed my name to theirs on the delivery so no mix ups

1 Like

Hi @Chef_Kate, welcome to the forum

:wave::wave::wave:

Sounds like you’ve got an open minded group of friends, some good fun ahead :+1:

1 Like