Secret signs

There’s been secret signs for thousands of years… E. G. Fish for Christians

What I’ve just learnt Pampas grass in your front garden can be a sign for swingers… Don’t go knocking on your neighbours doors expecting nookie!!! As they might not know that either…

Apparently there’s stuff you stick on your car ariel for dogging too… Not sure what…

What other signs / symbols do you know of…

2 Likes

I’d heard about the pampas grass, but in our area it was said that leaving your washing up liquid in the kitchen window was also a sign of swingers :joy:

1 Like

The Ariel thing are they condoms on them as an indicator for dogging ?? And our next door neighbours had pampas’s grass - they moved in after us so did they choose the house knowing this before hand ? They have since taken it and no nothing happened in the swapping area ??? @Craig1234

1 Like

I must be very naive as I had no idea of any indicators. I have seen houses with pampas grass and it will make me look at things differently now. I saw about the ankle bracelet recently which I did not understand / know of.

1 Like

Or a sign of a lot of washing up being done. What about the yellow marigolds what would that be a sign of :wink:

Pineapple for swinging too lol

3 Likes

Never knew that!! :smile:
Only things I kinda heard of are secret handshakes for clubs and then of course the gay hanky thing men used to do haha

1 Like

Making it taste sweet

1 Like

A yellow rubber fetish maybe? :joy:

Getting home late from the pub to find the lights out and the door locked is a sure sign that I’ll be sleeping with the dog for a week! :joy:

2 Likes

All I can say is we had a pampas grass in the front lawn when I was young :see_no_evil: can’t say I ever noticed any action tho :joy:

2 Likes

This is all news to me… My in laws had pampas grass :scream:

1 Like

Reading Sun online.

Latest signs:

Black ring on right hand.

Upside down Pineapple :pineapple: in shopping basket :shopping_cart: ., pineapple jewelry for example neclace. Pineapple shirts etc.

Pampas Grass is now a thing of the past. And also popular plant for modern interior designers.

I learnt about the pineapple on tiktok I never knew, not about the rest either