:lovehoney_heart: Secret Squirrels - review these secret testers!

Hey All,

I have some super-secret items that are in need of reviews! Normal One Month deadline for these ones.

Items are:

Valentine’s Couples Kit - Bullet Vibe (ABS Plastic)/Jewelled Butt Plug (Aluminium)/Cock Ring (Silicone)/Penis Stroker (TPE)/Clitoral Suction Toy (Silicone/ABS)/Blindfold/Orgasm Balm (Contains Nuts)

Ribbed Rabbit Vibrator – Silicone/Rechargeable/4.5” Insertable Length/4.5” Circumference

Flavoured Lubricant Trio (3 x 30ml)

If any of these sound like something you would like to review then comment down below which (in order of preference) you would like to review.

Status: :lovehoney_heart: Secret | Deadline: :green_heart: One Month

Some points to remember:

• Make sure you have live reviews - You will not be picked otherwise.
  • These items are Secret Testers - Do not post about them anywhere inc the forum until they are potentially live.
  • Make sure your address is up to date - We can only send to what you have listed in your account.
  • Ensure you can review the item in the time frame required - If you think it is not possible please do not put your name forward. Also please make sure you can test the item selected.
  • Comment with the item you would like - in order of preference. I will not pick anyone that says ‘all’ or ‘any’ due to the way I search the thread for testers.

For more detailed info check out the The Great Big Review and Testing Guide

8 Likes

Hi Brenna!
Happy to review the following;
Ribbed Rabbit Vibrator – Silicone/Rechargeable/4.5” Insertable Length/4.5” Circumference

Thanks for the opportunity!

Hi Brenna,

We would love to test out the following

Valentine’s Couples Kit - Bullet Vibe (ABS Plastic)/Jewelled Butt Plug (Aluminium)/Cock Ring (Silicone)/Penis Stroker (TPE)/Clitoral Suction Toy (Silicone/ABS)/Blindfold/Orgasm Balm (Contains Nuts)

Thanks

Me and my partner would love to be considered for either of these. Thankyou for the opportunity

Brenna we would be interested in these in order of preference please:

1 Like

Would love to review, in order:

Thank you :relaxed:

I’d love to test these 2 in order of preference please.

Hello Brenna, would love to test the following, deadline and secrecy not a problem…

Thanks! :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi Brenna, we’d lovd to try this please:-

Valentine’s Couples Kit - Bullet Vibe (ABS Plastic)/Jewelled Butt Plug (Aluminium)/Cock Ring (Silicone)/Penis Stroker (TPE)/Clitoral Suction Toy (Silicone/ABS)/Blindfold/Orgasm Balm (Contains Nuts.

Thank you.

Hi Brenna,

We would absolutely love to test these in the order you put them up :grin: we’re looking at getting a suction toy as we speak too, so it would be a great opportunity if we’re selected thanks for the chance either way

Hey Brenna,

Would be happy to try either of these:

Thanks,
Chloe x

Totally up for testing these

Hi Brenna

We would love to test and review the

Thanks

Hi @Lovehoney_Brenna,

Would love to test

Thanks and :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

Hi @Lovehoney_Brenna , we’d love the opportunity to test

Ribbed Rabbit Vibrator Silicone/Rechargeable/4.5” Insertable Length/4.5” Circumference

It’d be our first tester item ever! :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi Brenna

We’d love to test and review

Thanks xx

Would be happy to test and review these

Thanks x

Hi brenna would love to give our review on the

Valentine’s Couples Kit

Ribbed Rabbit Vibrator

Please count us in for the

Thanks

Hi, I’d love the chance to test

I do have a penis owning partner who I happy to help test

1 Like