Secret Testers - Review these pre-launch products!

Hey All,

I have some super-secret items that are in need of reviews! Normal One Month deadline for these ones.

Items are:

Vibrating Prostate Massager – Silicone/Rechargeable/Insertable Length 4”/Circumference 4”

Beginners Vibrating Anal Beads - Silicone/Rechargeable/Insertable Length 6.25”/Largest Bead 3.5” Circumference

Bulbous Textured Butt Plug – Silicone/ Insertable Length 2.5”/Circumference 4.5”

Double Penetration Vibrating Strap-On Cock Ring with Rabbit Ears - Silicone/Rechargeable/ Insertable Length 6.5”/Circumference 3.5”

Heart Ball Gag - Silicone

If any of these sound like something you would like to review then comment down below which (in order of preference) you would like to review.

Status: :lovehoney_heart: Secret | Deadline: :green_heart: One Month

Some points to remember:

• Make sure you have live reviews - You will not be picked otherwise.
  • These items are Secret Testers - Do not post about them anywhere inc the forum until they are potentially live.
  • Make sure your address is up to date - We can only send to what you have listed in your account.
  • Ensure you can review the item in the time frame required - If you think it is not possible please do not put your name forward. Also please make sure you can test the item selected.
  • Comment with the item you would like - in order of preference. I will not pick anyone that says ‘all’ or ‘any’ due to the way I search the thread for testers.

For more detailed info check out the The Great Big Review and Testing Guide

15 Likes

@Lovehoney_Brenna looks like fun. I don’t have the required reviews to participate but I see how your posts get 85+ replies in no time, I just wanted to make the first comment. :wink:

3 Likes

Hi Brenna,
Would love to test Heart Ball Gag - Silicone for you, deadline no issue!

Hi Brenna

Would absolutely love to test the following item:

Vibrating Prostate Massager – Silicone/Rechargeable/Insertable Length 4”/Circumference 4”

Got a good collection of prostate toys already so should be well placed to write a review and compare it against the others I own.

Many thanks as always for the opportunity Brenna!

Hi Brenna

I would like to test and review any of the below please. Deadline not an issue

In order of preference:

**Double Penetration Vibrating Strap-On Cock Ring with Rabbit Ears

**Vibrating Prostate Massager

**Beginners Vibrating Anal Beads

Thanks J

Hey Brenna,

Oooh these sounds exciting! Wouldn’t mind trying either or these two:

Bulbous Textured Butt Plug – Silicone/ Insertable Length 2.5”/Circumference 4.5”

Thanks,
Chloe x

1 Like

Love to test vibrating Prostate Massager

1 Like

Would be very happy to try any of these in order of preference!

1 Like

I’d love to try:

Beginners Vibrating Anal Beads - Silicone/Rechargeable/Insertable Length 6.25”/Largest Bead 3.5” Circumference

1 Like

Morning

Would love to give one of these a try:

Double Penetration Vibrating Strap-On Cock Ring with Rabbit Ears - Silicone/Rechargeable/ Insertable Length 6.5”/Circumference 3.5”

Thank you :blush:

1 Like

Hi Brenna,

I can review the following for you:

Hope all is well!
Thanks

1 Like

Hi are not huge fans of anal, so the list may be better suited for others, but would review the Heart Ball Gag - Silicone, for you.
Thanks

I have never tried Anal beads before so I think I will be a good candidate for them. Thankyou for the opportunity

1 Like

Would love the chance to test and review this if possible.

Double Penetration Vibrating Strap-On Cock Ring with Rabbit Ears

Thank you

1 Like

Morning @Lovehoney_Brenna,

I’d be more than happy to test either of the toys below for a fair and honest review.

1 Like

Could do these :star_struck:

Thanks!

1 Like

Yes please x

1 Like

Hi Brenna

We can test and review

Thanks

2 Likes

Good evening Brenna,

Would love the chance to be considered for the opportunity to test the below pre launch items in order of preference.

Time frame isn’t an issue,

And as always thanks for the opportunity :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi brenna

We would love to test and review the

Thanks

1 Like