Secrets and OH

why dont you do the same with your husband ,book a hotel room,turn up seperate and pretend yoiu dont know each other it can be naughty and secrective, you could get some new underwear massage oils even if he cant have sex theres other ways to turn each other on touching licking sucking stroking touch can be very sensual, it can be naughty and secretive i have heard that this as worked for many couples and a few of my friends seem to enjoy it adds some spice to their relationship its obvious your hubby still wants a sexlife with you with buying you underwear hes been trying maybe you could try something for him

we have done that and tried lots of role play, but its still different. he did cheat on me a few years ago so i know how it felt which wasnt good but i got over it in the end and we were good for a while again

HI

No its not just you, occasionaly having a fling is great fun. I can understand why you have done what you have done, the guilt of your husband being injuried is by the by, your new slim look, dressing sexy might spur him on in the bedroom sense once fit again.

Once your hubby is fit you might try the sexy meetings in the hotel, dressing sexy for him, might find you anf him reigniting the spark. Introducing roleplay into your relationship will be fun.

And still having a FWB!

If its not working then leave him. What you are doing is cruel in so many ways.

I don't see why people cheat. Surely if you love someone you try your hardest to improve things that aren't working, I.e your sex life

im sure most relationships have times when the sex isn't great but you try n work it out, spice it up.

i agree with bumblebee, it would still be naughty doing it with your husband. Some people pretend to meet up with their partner and act like its all secretive and naughty.

I don't think I could ever cheat on my fiancée. The idea of having sex with someone else is just wrong. Admittedly I've only had sex with him, being together since I was 15

My husband was in hospital for 8 months, 5 of those in ICU, the chance was there for me to cheat.

The difference was I didn't, to me cheating is wrong. If you are unhappy in a relationship end it. Then find someone else. Having a fling with a co worker is going to cause all kinds of misery when the truth comes out.

And not just for you and your husband.

xGGx

Could this just be a post to get people arguing seems all a bit fishy to me,joins today and comes on with a kind of post that is sure going to start a heated debate, also would you not be kinda worried to show your face if you were cheating on your hubby incase someone noticed you and let slip to your hubby what you were doing anyway just a random thought this might be a genuine post sorry if this is the case no offence intended if it is

Could this just be a post to get people arguing seems all a bit fishy to me,joins today and comes on with a kind of post that is sure going to start a heated debate, also would you not be kinda worried to show your face if you were cheating on your hubby incase someone noticed you and let slip to your hubby what you were doing anyway just a random thought this might be a genuine post sorry if this is the case no offence intended if it is

The only thing wrong with this is that you didn't tell your husband that you wanted to have sex with other people at the same time as being in a relationship with him. Under the standard british rules of morality it is indeed wrong to cheat on him.

I'm not quite sure why you didn't try to get him to do a threesome with someone because that sounds like the perfect solution.

Everything else in our lives works, just sex has gone a bit wrong!

Did I just read that? I know I don't know you and what you do is entirely upto you. I know my lifestyle is not for everyone, but please put yourself in your husbands place. You would be devastated. Infact I would hazard a guess and say you would be totally destroyed. Cheating is wrong, plain and simple. Been there done that. The hurt caused was not worth it I destroyed a relationship that was good.

My advice don't go there.

Then you should have worked with him to fix it. Many people on here and out of here have had bad patches in their sex lives but have not cheated and have worked on different ways to change their relationships. What you are doing is truly awful and you clearly realise that. Your husband deserves so much better treatment than that.

as i mentioned, he did cheat on me about 6 yrs ago, so i have been through it from that side.

Grow up a bit then.... Sorry but that is a bit pathetic

There is clearly overwhelming opinion here in answer to your post, its up to you what you want to do. But there is no excuse for it in my opinion and if you've been cheated on then I really cant see why you would cheat, even more. And Im out this is causing too much rage

Well you've both cheated on eachother, from an outside view it would seem that you both think it's ok to cheat. You probably should tell him at some point, I'm sure he'll understand. Unless you got angry with him when he did it, then he will quote everything you said when you got angry at him.

This is all a bit Jeremy Kyle really.....

Sounds like you're jus having your revenge on him.

Either way cheating is wrong, and jus because your sex life with him isn't happening at the moment, doesn't give you an excuse to cheat on him.

im sure ,any ladies on here have attention at work or various other places from men, but don't go and cheat on their partner

I was going to say the same thing viridian, but I wanted my post to be more passive agressive than plain agressive.

Having had an affair, can understand the feelings that go with it, but, and massive but, it's just shit on the other half? Would never do it again, would always end one relationship before I started another, simply because let face it, who wants karma knocking at your door??